[LSC] Jon's Builds

Using this thread to archive my builds.

LL Coruscating Elixir SRS/Support Hybrid (Active)

Level 57

Level 72

LL AW MFer (Inactive)

Level 81

6400 Energy Shield. Decided to go for the Arctic Armour route and I'm glad I did, the reduced damage from Physical attacks is noticeable.

Incredibly defensive because of the way Animate Weapons function with monster agro, I very rarely get targeted by monsters. On top of having flasks, 600+ passive ES regen, 81/81/82 resistance an AA, I'm near immortal in most situations.

Last edited by Dixton on Jun 24, 2017, 1:27:32 AM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2017, 8:54:45 PM
How do you run more than 3 auras that reserve 35% mana? Do you have path of building code I can look at build with?
Last edited by Furor_Dei on Jun 12, 2017, 4:25:41 PM
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
How do you run more than 3 auras that reserve 35% mana? Do you have path of building code I can look at build with?

I use the Bloog Magic and Mortal Conviction keystone to run all my auras. Pathing to the Blood Magic keystone is a bit of an investment, but out of it I get enough Strength for my gems and it also puts me in close proximity from Unwavering Stance(3 points) which is great since I'm using a Bisco's Collar and not a Presence of Chayula and Champion of the Cause(5 points)

I use CWC and Wither to summon my weapons and debuff enemies. My Wither has a ridiculously low mana cost which allows me to use an Elreon ring with -5 Mana cost to Skills to make it free, which means that I can use it without interrupting ES recharge or draining my life. All my auras, vaal haste and flesh offering puts me at about 10 casts per second, which in turn means that I can get about 12 Wither debuff stacks on a boss(84% Increased Chaos damage taken) which is an insane damage boost, also running Witchfire brew to boost the damage even further.

https://pastebin.com/FhkbZHKn

Here's a pastebin for the final build at level 95, sitting at about 8600 ES in full MF Gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info