Mirror, Mirror on the floor...

Greetings fellow Exiles,

do i have a story for you.
I'm playing PoE for good two months now since i gave it a second try. I tried it about 3 or 4? years ago and it didn't really gind my gears. But now it even made me quit WoW which i was playing since vanilla (ofc) but all jokes aside, i think its an amazing game!

So i was leveling today in Act 3 merciless with my HoWA Ranger. I was minding my own business and thinking about the upcoming Piety fight when suddenly a strage object fell to the ground. I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES! It was indeed a Mirror of Kalandra! Ô.Ô < my face when it dropped. My Husband was sitting right next to me when i started screaming: OMG!! MIRROR!! MIRROR!! And he was like: OMG!! WHAAAT?? NO WAY! He gave me a big hug as i was shaking. :D

I took a few screenshots and sold it for 155ex in legacy. I shared the profit with my man so he could equip his LLRF Guardian as well :3

As far as i know it's the most rare item in the game and i heard from guys that play since 4 years that they saw only one Mirror drop for themselves. So i think i got INSANELY LUCKY :> Such moments make the game to what it is and i really love it for that <3

May your RNGsus loves you just like he loved me today :3

http://imgur.com/a/0CQEU
༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2017, 4:11:12 PM
Almost 4,5 Years, almost 4400 hours, no mirror here.

Maybe on day.

Nevertheless, Congratulations!
Last edited by Dixton on Jun 11, 2017, 11:37:07 PM
^ same

Gz OP! Good on ya for sharing the wealth too :)

It's been said that if you're in a party and see one drop, and it doesn't allocate you, you'll never get one.

Saw a couple eternals drop back in the day (not for me) but never seen mirror drop.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
1/50k hr chance afaik. Insanly lucky exile right there, so is your man :P

Congratz again!
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Yes. I indeed am a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife :)
IGN: Sirius_A
Safe and Cheap uber lab enchantment Service.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957710
Uber lab is love. Uber lab is life.
IGN: Sirius_A
Congrats OP, im super envious.

Also promise next time to use the mirror to get a sweet ass weapon.
HA! Welcome to the Mirror FINDERS club. We are far and few between! I found mine during Prophecy League and didn't spend it.. kind regret that now BUT got a splendid daggy out of it!

Found mine during a lab run; warmongers cache!!

edit: found mine at about the 4500 hour mark on steam but ive like 4K hours outside of steam too so lets say, 8K hours to find mine lol and a little over 4 years..

Congratz!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 12, 2017, 4:12:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info