The Fall of Oriath: New Concept Art

"
kordesh45 wrote:
I'm rather disappointed. we were given a release date for the micro transaction system, but still it isn't here. i cant think of a time before now that I've been disappointed in GGG, but i guess there's a first time for everything. :(

They've tried twice to deploy it, it failed both times. The beta release is on schedule but the new mtx system will not be part of it at the start.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
looks good
"
Archwizard wrote:
They've tried twice to deploy it, it failed both times. The beta release is on schedule but the new mtx system will not be part of it at the start.

I have searched and searched, but I can't find any mention of failing (twice) to deploy the new mtx system. Can you give us a link to this post?
"
Miacova wrote:
I have searched and searched, but I can't find any mention of failing (twice) to deploy the new mtx system. Can you give us a link to this post?

Attempt 1;
2.6.1 Deployment may take a while still
-Chris Wilson

We're going to roll back to 2.6.0m to get the realm back up
-Chris Wilson

Attempt 2;
Redeployment of 2.6.1 patch
-Chris Wilson
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:

Well, that explains it! Posted on reddit. How very Blizzard of you, GGG. A perfectly good company forum, and post critical information like this on reddit, which by the way looks like it was coded back in 1992. At least you have not stooped so low as to post on twitter (another useless hole in the internet).

BTW, if anyone in engineering actually reads this and is concerned that the company site goes down during systemwide updates, consider hosting the site in the cloud. Just sayin...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info