2.6 Marauder - Juggernaut Glacial Cascade

Hello, I would like to present to you a Glacial Cascade build as a Juggernaut.

This was a challenge build from a stream that I took upon.

Basically, go on a most played character and first skill gem you pick up is your next build base.
And you can only use the color of that skill gem...

So yeah... Let's get to it! :D

http://i.imgur.com/uIe7lmn.jpg

As you can see I'm not fully leveled up and there are more tree points I need to take.

This is the gear showcase if anyone wonders:

And now flask showcase:

This is how the build looks like on level 75:
Glacial Juggernaut

And this is how I imagine it looking like at level 90:
Glacial Juggernaut

Then the rest of it is still in planning if I ever get to leveling it more than this.

You might be wondering why do I choose Atziri's Splendour over the more powerful items like Brass Dome or Kaom's Heart or even Belly of the Beast.

It is the mana issue Glacial Cascade has. Either mana issues or I don't know this game correctly.

Anyways, this is a budget version of the build, it can be improved to be at least 5-6 times stronger with a bit more money.

Speaking of that, you might want to get Death's Door, 6L Atziri's Splendour (or whichever chest piece you want) and a 6L Pledge of Hands.

The accesories are as usual, all rares with resistances and other stats people like.

You can get Doryani's Invitation (Cold or Phys) for a cheap price, but meh, I'm sure most of you people will have better stuff like HH or a better STR belt than I do.

And also, I'm open for suggestions, so feel free to criticize or comment your thoughts on this build.

As for the leveling process, use Cybil's Paw and a good shield until you get to 68.
And try to get Cast speed until you get Spell Echo and Faster Casting.
That is my recommendation.

Thanks for reading and I hope this may open up opportunities for more future life caster builds. :D
Last edited by Decentor on Jun 3, 2017, 8:42:40 AM
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2017, 5:33:55 AM
Why not berserker?
I was using Random Number Generator to decide the character and its ascendancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info