My 1st ever build guide, Auranal the Aurabot

Right so first things first, I have no idea how to work the forums so just go on my character page and click on Auranal. If anyone has any feedback or would like to make a forums build for me using my gear/tree then feel free to drop me a message
Last bumped on Jun 5, 2017, 7:41:07 AM
Hehehe anal
haha, bet everyone is just lookin at this thread like wtf is this guy doing! I've been asked like 200x to make a build guide so I tried.. just had no idea wtf I was doing so instead I just made a thread. The build ain't shit trust.. just check the tree/gear out for yourself and test it ect. It's probably one of the best Aura bots around, I run 14 auras (not including 3 vaal auras) and I'm sitting on 9.5k ES with 75% block chance and 50 odd % spell block with 1.3k regen (when I pop the sorror of the divine sulphur flask) /// 0 mana issues, more than 1 active skill so it's not boring AF and you can even throw in a curse if you feel it's needed, I'm just running strands for exp atm so I ain't bothered
Thank you sir you just made my day
Here is a list of the items I use with the correct gem links

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1906310

my mates helped me make a guide and I've added a lot more information about the build in the comments, go check it out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info