Increase Drop Rate of Divination Cards

I mean, they don't give you anything THAT valuable and usually it's junk. It wouldn't hurt to see them a little more often IMO.
Last bumped on May 27, 2017, 10:04:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Is this supposed to make us laugh?

The ones that drop "junk" drop often as hell and the ones that drop something worthwhile are rare because guess what? That's what keeps them worthwhile.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
When do they actually become worthwhile? I still haven't got anything useful from a Card.
"
HousePet wrote:
When do they actually become worthwhile? I still haven't got anything useful from a Card.

When you start getting the ones that give specific items.

Kaom's Heart
Kaom's Roots
Shavronne's Wrappings
Lightning Coil
Headhunnter
Varunastra
Rise of the Phoenix
Empower (Level 4)

Are all examples of good items that can be obtained through cards.

In addition, there are some level 19/20 and 20% quality gem cards, which are random in what they give, but still useful nonetheless.

It is however, not that likely to obtain these sets, which is intentional because these are supposed to be hard to obtain items.

More common cards have less powerful outcomes, but can still be useful (RNG cards like Jack in the Box, The Gambler, The Aethstete, The Body, The Calling etc. Can still give T1 items but again, aren't likely to)

Though there are some trashy cards that are super common, such as The Carrion Crow or Rain of Chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info