Question about echant : "you killed ", this is means ?

recently means =4 second but i dont understand you killed
this means you killed by monster or you kill monster ? thanks you :D
Last bumped on May 25, 2017, 10:45:50 PM
"
quiet18121989 wrote:
recently means =4 second but i dont understand you killed
this means you killed by monster or you kill monster ? thanks you :D

I suppose you mean something like "Adds 16 to 24 Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently". That means if YOU kill something.

"Adds 16 to 24 Cold Damage if you've been Hit Recently" means you've taken damage by something.

Also think that if you were killed by a monster, then you're dead, so the enchant would be pointless :)
Worth noting it has to be you doing the killing, not your totem/minions/etc.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
There's an exception to this rule - Headhunter/Inspired Learning on-kill effect. It procs even on totem kills despite saying "when YOU kill".
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
There's an exception to this rule - Headhunter/Inspired Learning on-kill effect. It procs even on totem kills despite saying "when YOU kill".

i think it also works if something gets killed via damage over time even if it is not coming from the player.
That's because DoT kills always count as your kills, regardless of actual source of DoT.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info