Twitch MTX

Hello sirs,
I just linked my Twitch with my POE account and I have not received the MTX, its been about 30 minutes or so. My POE account shows that I have successfully claimed the offer and that its on the account. I'm not sure if my steam account and POE account are linked, when I attempt to make that link, I get a warning that I will lose all my characters and purchases.
Please help! I just want the twitch MTX without losing everything else!

Thanks
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2017, 1:10:45 PM
Hi there! Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com about this, so we can take a closer look for you?

Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Email sent!
Thank you for the reply.
I get an error message when i try to link my account to Twitch-prime...

"Twitch Account
Twitch Your Path of Exile account is currently linked to your Twitch account.

If you would like to unlink it click here.

Failed to check for new Twitch account items. Please check back later!"

Any idea?
"
drwranck wrote:
I get an error message when i try to link my account to Twitch-prime...

"Twitch Account
Twitch Your Path of Exile account is currently linked to your Twitch account.

If you would like to unlink it click here.

Failed to check for new Twitch account items. Please check back later!"

Any idea?

I was able to fix that problem by unlinking it with the click here button and then linking the account back up again.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Thank you, adghar! I had this issue, and unlinking + relinking seems to have fixed it.
I have a similar Problem.

I linked everything with Twitch Prime, validated my account, redeemed the MTX via Twitch.

Ingame, under the microtransaction Tab, there is nothing there.

I tried unlinking and relinking the twitch account wit the POE Account, restarting Steam, relogging in POE itself, to no avail so far.

I thought, before i open up a thread, i might reply here.

Cheers :)
"
Lootwick wrote:
I have a similar Problem.

Your problem is actually a different one. Looking at your account, you have 0 characters created, 0 achievements earned, and your account was created earlier today.

This is because you've logged into a different account here on the website than the one you are using in-game. In your post you mention that you play through Steam. I would assume that you've logged into a standalone Path of Exile account instead of using Steam when logging into the website. So, it has worked, it just worked for the wrong account.

You'll need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com and explain that you've claimed the MTX, but done so on the wrong account, and ask them to transfer the MTX to your other account.

When you send them an e-mail tell them;
  • Why you're contacting them.
  • The MTX were claimed on an account called Lootwick.
  • Your other Path of Exile account name (if you know it).
  • 2-3 character names to help them identify your account.

Don't tell them your Steam account name, or any of your passwords.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Can't believe i missed the Steam Account Link thing *rollseyes*
Last edited by Lootwick on May 25, 2017, 3:18:37 PM
What's the turn around time on hearing back from support?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info