Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
vempire_ghost wrote:
"
Darkkaos wrote:
Used an American Address, got a card with enough credit, used a VPN and... ERROR.

Contacting the support, they said that the CREDIT CARD needs to be from places that aren't locked.

So, no purple stuffs for me in Brazi.

Really sad this.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh great, to activate my money serve, but to gain a promotion not? Thats really cool, thanks all...

Yeah, that got me on my nerves. The Amazon Prime was activated just fine, but Twitch Prime locked it since my card is Brazilian (international). Support even said to me: "That's only because your CC isn't from the unlocked countries".

FFS!
Last edited by Darkkaos on May 23, 2017, 11:25:35 PM
"
Darkkaos wrote:
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
"
Darkkaos wrote:
Used an American Address, got a card with enough credit, used a VPN and... ERROR.

Contacting the support, they said that the CREDIT CARD needs to be from places that aren't locked.

So, no purple stuffs for me in Brazi.

Really sad this.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh great, to activate my money serve, but to gain a promotion not? Thats really cool, thanks all...

Yeah, that got me on my nerves. The Amazon Prime was activated just fine, but Twitch Prime locked it since my card is Brazilian (international). Support even said to me: "That's only because your CC isn't from the unlocked countries".

FFS!

That be sure that I remember to never spend a single penny in the Amazon or the Twitch sites for this. If my CC is cursed now, its cursed forever for they.
unavailable in my country. only for westerners. this is bordering on elitism.
nice content gating.
only available in 6 countries WTF . GGG this is a massive failure on your part. this is some western elitist bullshit. it is very unfair bordering racist.
Last edited by KingCroc on May 24, 2017, 12:06:59 AM
"
KingCroc wrote:
only available in 6 countries WTF . GGG this is a massive failure on your part. this is some western elitist bullshit. it is very racist.

+1 just use proxy and be done with it.
mtx basically available to everyone, except you dont live in the right country. WTF GGG. this is possibly the worst promo you have ever run, i live in africa, to me this appears to be bordering on racism.
"
mirificel wrote:
"
KingCroc wrote:
only available in 6 countries WTF . GGG this is a massive failure on your part. this is some western elitist bullshit. it is very racist.

I have tried it doent work. I think it needs to be able to know you are actually in that counrty.
"
mirificel wrote:
"
KingCroc wrote:

The CC used needs to match. My Brazilian CC got rejected by Twitch Prime (not by Amazon Prime) even being international.
No avaible in my country... really I need spend my money to get some cosmetical effects?
It's unfair... -.-
Thank u GGG...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info