<Invest> Goldrim Sachs (High end Softcore League Players Only, Wealth Focus)

Last edited by misterchen on May 22, 2017, 8:25:03 PM
never reached level 80

how do you complete challenges?

i earn mass currency doing chaos recipe, trading to exalt and buying mirror with exalt.

i want be officer in the future.

Last edited by v_Lusky on May 23, 2017, 9:22:20 AM
Played since Beta.
I've made so many 90+ chars and deleted most i've lost count. On average I make about 5-8 builds a league.
I don't typically play for the league challenges, as I like my current mtx look. I normally get close to 36 but never get it because I don't care to.
Currently, I'm on ssf legacy atm(quit legacy until 3.0 beta hits), and gave away about 400 ex to my friends, one of them being in your guild. I make currency from flipping and farming so fast it's ridiculous. I also poe.trade hunt early on for quick flips mostly in jewels and alcing 500+ of say an amy or ring. Later on I sit on the items in (over 60 tabs), and craft Sorc gloves for huge profit margins.
I'd mostly like to join as a general member for now, with possible interests in being an officer if it seems suitable.

I'm also curious as to where the guild is based out of(locations of the majority of players).
Thanks for reading my app. Deuces.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Please make profile public guys. If you have not been contacted, this is likely why.
Last edited by Belton on May 22, 2017, 7:44:40 PM
"
Belton wrote:
Please make profile public guys. If you have not been contacted, this is likely why.

It's public for now. check away
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
how many leagues you played: 3 actual leagues but I've been playing (STD) since 1.0.
how many level 90+ chars: None but I have over 5k hours in the game (spent sitting in H/O and Poe.trade) and also a few 80+. I think I had more 80+ at one point before deleted but I never had 90.
your previous leagues challenge #'s: I don't really care about this so 9/7/6 in the past 3 leagues (this is making me lol...)
any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy: Last league was my 2nd actual league and I made upwards of 900-1200ex before ripping it but I pride myself on my ability to flip ingame as thats what I usually do.
-Not really indicator of wealth anymore but I bought the only two shavs I permanently own on STD when they were 60ex. Don't really have anything too big left over as I usually spoil myself at the end of leagues with some RNGesus vaaling and giveaways.
I also consider myself versed in game mechanics as I have played a lot of Meta and non-meta builds going all the way back to poison arrow (my first build). If its not apparent, I pretty much never rerolled in STD and just bought regrets instead.
Edit: NONE OF MY CHARS ARE GEARED

Lastly, Please state whether you'd be interested in applying as an investing member (officer) or General member.
I'm interested in investing and helping the guild as I plan to play only leagues in the future. Standard seems obsolete now.

Cheers,

ClearlyNotABelton
Last edited by WhoEvenAmISquared on May 22, 2017, 8:17:14 PM
Been playing since Essence, 7 lvl 90+ characters, got 36 / 36 in breach and havent cared since to do more.

Made most of my currency this league doing services, flipping leaguestones and crafting. Sold several 3+ exalt jewels for wanders along w the usual profit from steel ring and opal ring crafts, as well as buying harbinger bows and crafting mods onto them to make them 350 pdps+. Would join as a normal player, oh and tell InjectJon and Lusky I said hello.

Last edited by WalkwithWolves on May 22, 2017, 8:26:41 PM
nice idea hope u find some cool people!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hola,

Leagues played: Breach & Legacy
90+ characters: 3, (Will be 5-6 easily, before Legacy ends)
Challenge #'s: Breach- 30/40, Legacy- 25/40. Aint really my thing.
Items/indicators of wealth: 6L Shavs & Disfavour, 7/7 Doctor, IQ Gem

First league was learning and messing around with the basics, this league was more playing with a considerably greater understanding of the game as a whole, next league will be my prime.

Applying for General Member.
"
Fyndel wrote:
nice idea hope u find some cool people!

Come to the Dark Side *devil horn emoji*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info