Suggestion about picking scrolls & orbs

First off, Im not sure if this is the right forum, I tried searching for a "Suggestions" forum but didnt find it. Secondly, maybe this was already suggested before. If so, I apologize.

The suggestion is the following:
Picking wisdom scrolls, portal scrolls and any other orb sometimes is annoying. I mean, having to click on each of them, especially if there are 10+ on the ground, can be tedious. So, maybe add an option (it can be enabled or disabled in the options settings) to allow all orbs & scrolls or selected orbs & scrolls to be allowed to be picked just by walking above them, like when you activate the BREACH stone, you just have to walk over it for it to activate. That way, we dont have to individually click over the wisdom scroll, or the portal scroll or the augmentation orb, etc. We just walk over them and pick them up.

This option can be enabled or disabled.

Im sorry if this has been suggested before, but this will improve gameplay experience a little bit.
Last edited by Golden_Order on May 21, 2017, 10:55:07 PM
Last bumped on May 22, 2017, 4:12:47 AM
It has but no that's not going to happen. You do have the option to hide anything you don't want to pick up though.
The point is not that I dont want to see it. I DO want to see the orbs and scrolls. The point is to introduce a more efficient / less tedious way to pick them up.
"
Golden_Order wrote:
The point is not that I dont want to see it. I DO want to see the orbs and scrolls. The point is to introduce a more efficient / less tedious way to pick them up.

Newsflash for you, GGG wants you to have to do tedious shit to slow you down. It is sad but 100% true, that is why nothing like this will get added, just like how they will not fix trading.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Also shield charge avoiding bumps... sweet dreams.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info