Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Ngamahu's Flame vs Atziri's Disfavour + Avatar of Fire?

Looking to play a 100% phys to fire build, using 2h axe. Currently using Ngamahu's Flame + Iron Grip, and its pretty good. I do have an Atziri's Disfavour gathering dust though, and I would *think* I would require Avatar of Fire to fully use my fire nodes power.

What do you think is the best? (fetching Avatar of Fire is a major investement...)
Last bumped on May 20, 2017, 7:13:27 PM
Get Ngamahu's Flame with +2 wpn range corruption. Ok, that too may be a major investment. :D

Honestly, use Disfavour for what it's good at... hint: it isn't "fire damage". ;)
But I'm using a 50% phys to fire skill, right off the bat. Going full fire damage, thought it would be easier to scale...
Looking at your build there... you're wasting a LOT of damage.

Ngamahi's Flame has a "built-in" skill, Molten Burst. This should be pimped with as many support gems you can fit into your axe and the best thing, the sockets don't even need to be linked (works pretty much the same way as Whispering Ice). With every fifth hit the axe launches a Molten Burst attack which can be supported with GMP, Conc Effect, Point Blank, WED, PPAD, Fire Penetration, Elemental Focus and what not...

Anyway, if you want to use Disfavour with 100% conversion, buy Xoph's Blood:

Last edited by tomay on May 20, 2017, 7:08:21 PM
OMG! I didn't know. Ok, I will try that, thanks for the head's up mister!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info