Strong Witch Build for New POE Player?

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well today. I just started playing POE and I must say I'm having such a blast! Anyways, I'm hoping some of you more seasoned players can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a viable/strong Witch build as I level up, farm and become acquainted with the game. I checked out the build section of the forums and was honestly overwhelmed, so I'm sorry if this is not the appropiate place for this post.

I'm definitely not new to the genre, but I'm wanting to know the optimal path to spend my points/which spells to use as I'm leveling up so any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks all!

--Vixeth
Last bumped on May 20, 2017, 8:08:06 AM
I guess you can try pewpewpews firestorm build, read the poe wiki, and try what you want and like and learn from your mistakes.
Arc.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Jideament wrote:
Arc.

Hello! Thanks for the advice. I'm assuming this is the name of the build?
"
Bugikaum wrote:
I guess you can try pewpewpews firestorm build, read the poe wiki, and try what you want and like and learn from your mistakes.

Thanks, I'll take a look at it!
Arc is the name of the spell. You can easily level up with it and also you can run %50 of the endgame content without so many efforts.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
omgdobbydied wrote:
I'm definitely not new to the genre

Then you shouldnt have too much trouble understanding the neccessary mechanics.
Especially spell based concepts are not that hard to get working well... the difficulty for a good witch is to prepare a sufficient defense: CI is very gear dependent/expensive, life isnt that much in the area and all other options are even further away.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info