Load screen crash

Since 0.9.6, I haven't been able to get past the load screen - it always crashes while "loading resources". I've tried reinstalling the whole deal, no luck.

Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Intel 17-2630QM Quad-core 2.0GHz
Nvidia GeForce GT 540M
8 gigs RAM

Any help would be awesome, thanks!
Hiya!
Had the same problem, reinstall, etc... did not work.
Solution for me: Deleted the content.ggpk file (uninstall didn't?!). This means you gotta re-download everything, but now it works.

Cheerio,
T
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Mm, I've tried that too with no luck. I'll give it another go in the morning though. Good to know you got it fixed, thanks!
Game comes up for me but the minute I click on anything it freezes & crashes, reinstalling doesnt work for me either. Says its the Client.exe failed
Remember if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off
Try copying your content.ggpk file, sticking it somewhere, then reinstalling the client with the installer you get from the "Download Now!" button - Then throw the content.ggpk file back in. See if this fixes anything!
Balance & Design
I have the same problem.

When i'm in act2 and try to go to the "dark forest" or something my game just crashes.

"Try copying your content.ggpk file, sticking it somewhere, then reinstalling the client with the installer you get from the "Download Now!" button - Then throw the content.ggpk file back in. See if this fixes anything!"

didnt work for me....

help me pls :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info