<HOPE!> is currently recruiting members!

Hello everyone, SyndicateUK/Transpire here.

I have just recently cleared the guild from inactive players,and we are currently looking for new players to fill that spot. We have been around for the longest time, just haven't been recruiting publicly.

We are currently active in the Legacy League, and a few, such as myself, in the Standard League. We are also looking for players that can maintain theirselves without any assistance.

I am currently looking for players that are active, humble and honest.

If you do wish to join us, please provide me with a good reason why you will be a good addition to the family, as well as what do you seek in our guild

We will be looking forward to more active members!

IGN - Transpire

Uber Lab Enchantment Services - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1894365
Last edited by Signatures01 on May 31, 2017, 5:54:37 PM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2017, 4:19:18 AM
Hello!

Ive been a long time PoE player and looking for an active fun guild to party with.
IGN:StinkyGolems
Hi, I'm not really a super experienced player but I do look forward to learn more with a guild.
IGN: SporkyFHG
Hi

I am looking for a guild from which I can learn and contribute. I am mainly a standard player, but like to play in other leagues as well.

IGN:XxxxBonev
I have been looking for a new guild for some time since I departed my last one. After having read Ring of Promise Book 1 it reminded me of guilds and how much I used to enjoy them in the past. I am also looking for a social environment to have a good time.

IGN: Blackdgn
i am looking for people to play and enjoy the game with whether its challenges, running maps, or just hanging out. I am tired of playing alone all the time.

IGN: THEDREAME
Just a civilized assassin dead in an uncivilized world. Looking for a guild I can learn from and farm maps with.

ign Ishmiael
Last edited by Moredecai on May 19, 2017, 12:38:51 AM
take me my guy
Looking for some cool guildies to hang with and have some fun. IGN: ChairBornRGR
Last edited by Iluv2xlr8 on May 27, 2017, 3:12:42 PM
Up
IGN - Transpire

Uber Lab Enchantment Services - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1894365

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info