(PVP) Both Freeze AND bear Trap OP!

Ive been PVPing a while.. Its fun and all but ..

75% of the people im playing against (ab)use some kind of freeze spell with or without a totem or they use bear trap.. Im ok with this its a good way to stop people for a bit.

The thing that upsets me to no end, is the fact that both freeze and bear trap are OP due to their non stop CC. Even with 83% cold res, i get frozen non stop. Also, imagine some1 with 3 bear traps.. each locking u into place for 3 sec and doing nearly 7k damage...

In PVP it shouldnt be possible to get CCéd ALL the time, I dont want to use some kind of low lvl unique on my 2h marauder to avoid being frozen. Right now, im forced to use a low lvl unique caster item .. its pissing me off greatly..

GGG: Will things be fixed or something?

Btw: You are doing great with the game.

Thanks!
Get some flasks with "dispell frozen"?
Due to the cast speed of certain ice skills, the remove frozen will not be effective. It will instantly freeze you again after the use of the flask..

Right now the game is not being balanced around pvp. I am sure GGG will get to it eventually.

Flasks which Dispel an effect should also provide immunity to that effect for the duration of the flask.
mara op in pvp too
hope they will be fixed soon
My Char got 105% immunity to Chill/Freeze. Hrimnor`s Resolve + 6p into the right Passives, and every Icer get`s fisted. Dry!

I agree that Freeze is really strong, but you can counter it.

12k Armor, 80/80/80 Res, Immune to Chill/Freeze, 3k HP, +44% Movementspeed, Immune tu Stun, 40%Chance to block Spells,etc etc. Some People call my build OP as you call Freeze OP, but there ARE still build`s whacking my ass.

Scissor, Paper, Stone!

Greetings,
Djamak
Guys, I don't really get it why you have so much trouble with freeze? There is unique ring/boots to become immune to freeze. And then that frost witch is useless.

And I don't like it becomes useless just because one item was equipped by opponent.
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
Last edited by Ramanuga on Feb 25, 2013, 5:08:50 PM
wear some wanderlust vs freeze casters, jeez you're bad.
Have to agree about bear trap. Appears to be too overpowered to me.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info