Help with build

I am working on a tornado shot, poison, bleed, double-dipping build. But after reaching early endgame, I realized that I have no idea how to scale a build. This is my current skill tree.
I have not yet finished merc lab, but intend to take toxic delivery when I do. With all power charges up I sit at about 79% crit chance. There are probably no GG items in my future as I am rather poor, but are there any items that would help the build? How would I continue to take this build into later game?

Currently my skill setup is this, but I am not sure if that is the best way to go about it.

I am trying a Death's Opus as of right now but am wondering if a Lioneye's glare would serve me better.

I am using a Rat's Nest for the attack speed which feels very necessary on the Opus, but this is definitely place I think I could make up for my very lacking defenses.

The item I feel most confident about is my quiver.

It seems to have decent life and good crit/crit multi.

I am really unsure as to how I would take this build farther since I am a player who really has just gotten to end game for the first time this league. Any feedback is welcomed, and suggestions on both the passive tree and items I graciously accept.
Last bumped on May 13, 2017, 4:19:58 PM
Your current tree has way too little life. You should definitely be shooting for 160%+

Focus on prioritizing projectile damage nodes as they will double dip all your damage.

I'd suggest trying to pick up power charges as well as you are going assassin.

I think going all the way to duelist is a mistake, you should consider getting the nodes for "Soul Raker" and using a Lioneye's Fall Jewel to convert the claw nodes to bow nodes.
Fresh builds all day.
Last edited by DarthPwn on May 13, 2017, 4:54:41 AM
fuck you nesnow xD
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
Last edited by aLamew on Nov 5, 2021, 4:54:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info