On death, respawn pop-up does not appear

A few times in the last month, I've died and the "respawn at checkpoint/town" dialogue box has not popped up. (The times that this has happened, I've been repeatedly jamming all of my potion buttons. Another strange thing is that although I have died, there is still some energy shield remaining.)
So I'm just stuck there dead, looking at my minions and the loot. The only solution I have at the moment is to close and restart POE. In addition to losing the loot (usually it's a boss fight), this causes me an additional waste of time because I have to go and hunt down new spectres.

Is there a keyboard "/"command that I can use in chat to force a respawn when this happens, so that I can at least avoid restarting?
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2018, 12:04:21 PM
this usually happens if you play the game on predictive, what basically amounts to the client being out of sync with the server, client says your dead, server says you are not (hence no rez box) and it can also effect the ES as leach can sometimes be applied just after death on the client.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Necroing thread because this just happened to me.

I just exited to character selection, changed my networking mode under UI tab to lockstep, and went right back into the game. I didnt lose my progression in the area and the drops where still there when i got back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info