Accuracy Juggernaut Over 20,000

Hey guys, I really been pushing alot of builds out and I just came up with another one but want some insight on what you think. The ascendancy will be required to be Juggernaut but the few bits I'm not 100% on if I should go bows, or 2h weapons, or sword and shield etc. I will have over 20k accuracy which will provide over 100% increased attack speed, and I will also later be equipping Obscurantis which will provide over 100% increased projectile damage. I'm trying to maximize the damage potential and so far Im still leaning towards spectral throw, I might try hiltless, or possibly soul taker because of the super fast attack speed already and I wont need to worry about having 0 mana since I'm going to be attacking super fast. I've tried for the past day to wrap my head around using Izaro's Dilemma but nothing I can think of works but that would also be a good choice. I won't go into super detail about other items and the tree but I do have over 80% physical mitigation over level 80, and also over 200% increased life, so the tanky part is still there. Any thoughts? I'm hoping someone has some nice suggestions, I have all the items already just have to start.
Last edited by ZACHWILDCAT on May 27, 2017, 10:45:07 PM
Last bumped on May 14, 2017, 1:40:56 PM
Alright, regardless of no one saying anything I started the build. This will be my last build until 3.0 hits. I wont really know if this will work until I hit level 70 for the helmet. I for now decided to go bows but this can change in the future when I can get most things together. I will for now be using shrapnel shot in conjunction with Doom Prism and Drillneck and of course the threshold jewels. I may explore the option of trying out wands, a few different two handed weapons, and maybe a single handed weapon. For leveling purposes, what Im doing now is fine and getting me through extremely fast.

Gear as of 5/17/2017 - Always Changing
Spoiler

Again the main idea is to get over 20k accuracy for at least 100% increased attack speed and 100% increased projectile damage. I still feel like the helmet, juggernaut passive or even both altogether should be increased to 1% increase per 100 accuracy.

Passive Tree so far
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBS0LYRQgFHUVIBjbGbQhYCzpLYMx-zWSPC09_ECgRJ5Gt0d-U7tYY1uvXz9lTWjybzt08XXLd-N4DXloeu99c311f-ODX4PMhNmGs4zPj2CkwqfUqW6tCa9stfK3PrvjvTa-p8AawQTEosauxtjNmNNv037Yvd0N6mLvDu969kj2o_4K_rr-yA==?accountName=ZACHWILDCAT&characterName=NoMoreBuilds

Updated gear again 5-17-2017 Going to stick with bows, tinkered with some other stuff and bows are going to be the best bet. Still going to stick to Shrapnel for now still, but considering spit arrow honestly for endgame stuff and then for bosses going to barrage.
Last edited by ZACHWILDCAT on May 17, 2017, 1:30:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info