The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

Well shit. Hope I get a key. I haven't supported that much but did a little part. Gonna probably buy a pack or hope for a beta key.
Lost track of my lifetime total...
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
According to my experience with Wakening, the cheapest supporter pack should contain a beta key plus some points and some MTX. So it'll probably be like you spend 5 dollars on the beta key itself.

"
YohSL wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

You can go to your profile and then click Account transactions down in the bottom right. It will give you a pretty good idea. All it doesn't show is if you combined normal packs together toward the purchase
of a supporter pack.

Thanks, found it with yours and others help.
And wouldn't you know it, I am 90$ shy of the beta. ($410)

Now I kind of want to know if the beta access supporter pack will have actual goodies in it, or just be for beta and that's it.
Because I could just buy some stuff if that's the case.
Nice to see a less trolling release then watching all the streamers playing before anyone else. All that did was piss people off and the pay to play wasn't much better in the past. I think I took a break from POE during this trolling release phase. Hopefully this time it will be much better. I'm not sure how much money I've spent on this game but as far as active I play probably six or more hours a day. Your call on the invites.
You have spent approximately $1,475.00 USD in the game after this card set was released.
Thats just via steam any way people with large amounts can get friend keys?
Well I think I meet the 500$ Total, But what Happens if I want to buy a Pack for MTX addiction and pass the key to a friend, would that Work?
People think that they will be given a betа for 50$ pack
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Can I get a Beta key by asking nicely?
No. We get flooded with thousands of requests, so it is not possible to fairly judge the merits of each person asking. Mails or messages asking for beta keys will be ignored. Please do not ask us for Beta keys. Sorry!
Then can I get a beta asking rudely?

Gruest Style
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
:( I'd have been in if I hadn't deleted my account
I hope i spent enough to get into the beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info