Path of Diablo Ladder Reset May 12

Hey guys, so while not playing Legacy league, I have been playing Diablo 2 on a private server that Greendude (Exile Mods site, among other things) runs. Path of Diablo is a multiplayer modded server that includes rebalancing to make a much wider variety of builds "viable", has an end game mapping system, and even has Vaal Orbs (which can either brick your item, do nothing, or add new affixes/sockets), as well as some PoE skills (Convocation, Freeze Pulse, Discharge, etc!). In the end, despite the changes, what it ends up being an a realllly well balanced version of D2 that is really what I think a lot of us wish D2 was/is/could have been. IMO, PoD is something really special for PoE players who who also really love(d) D2:LOD, and wish there was a good place to play that isn't infected with botters, maphackers, etc.

If you are interested, there are always a handful of popular PoE streamers who play POD at reset (Raiz, Karv, etup, etc.), so I recommend checking them out if you are interested!

The ladder resets on May 12, and I totally recommend the old dudes here who played D2 to give it a go.

For more info/specifics:
Path of Diablo Subreddit
Path of Diablo Wiki
PoD Discord
How to Setup/Get 1.13c etc.
U MAD?
Last bumped on May 23, 2017, 8:53:52 AM
Very tempting. I have not played D2 in years and years but just got D3. I might check it out! Thank you for the links btw.
Censored.
Are life/melee builds viable? Are the ascendancy classes trials/labyrinth gated?
I tore my place apart looking for my old d2 cd. All I found were the play cd (not install) and LoD. I feel pissed now.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I tore my place apart looking for my old d2 cd. All I found were the play cd (not install) and LoD. I feel pissed now.

I still have both d1 n d2 CiB. :D
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
LOL I found d1 as well. GRRR
Censored.
I have all the cd's right here muhaha.. several sets of D2 ones multiple cd keys etc... Got hellfire too that i got from my teacher back in tha day.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Are life/melee builds viable? Are the ascendancy classes trials/labyrinth gated?

Yes to both.
U MAD?
"
kolyaboo wrote:

I think if you have the key from the CD, you can get a new key issued from Blizzard for free.
U MAD?
I bought it in the old battle chest thing that had both games and the ep and a book. I still have the box. The cases did not have a cd key on them. If I want to re-visit d2 I will have to purchase it again. It's a bummer but wtf. At least it's not expensive.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info