Solo self found and threshold jewels

Hello, I just started playing SSF and i'm in love with it. The process of finding gear, crafting, progressing feels very rewarding. I love seeing a build enabling unique drop then deciding on your next character based of that.

Now, threshold jewels. They seem like a great idea but they really feel like spell enabling uniques. With that in mind, I think it'd be really great if there was a unique jewel based divination card that dropped in a few specific zones. This would go a long way to enabling higher build diversity for SSF players.

Thanks for reading for my feedback!
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2017, 3:55:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I thought I read that there were plans to make an NPC that sells these, or was that just a player suggesting that? It seems like a reasonable idea though since they're generally not worth selling.
"
I thought I read that there were plans to make an NPC that sells these, or was that just a player suggesting that?

I believe that was just a player suggestion. Alongside the suggestions for Threshold Jewels from quest rewards too.

On Topic:

A reliable source of Threshold Jewels for SSF players would be cool. Given that they're necessary to make certain skills not trash (Some are still trash even with their respective jewels...)

A Div card that had a reasonable drop rate would be an interesting way to go about it.
A Dev was the the one saying that Threshold Jewels would likely be implemented as quest rewards in the beta to see how that works out.
U MAD?
Getting the threshold jewels from a vendor and/or quest reward seems a lot more reasonable considering the amount of unique jewels there are. Thanks for the info, guys.
Isn't the point of SSF to play with what you come across and not have easy access to every item in the game?
"
edgewood wrote:
Isn't the point of SSF to play with what you come across and not have easy access to every item in the game?

Yeah, but at the same time, threshold jewels are supposed to be in lieu of buffing terrible skills directly to make them good.

So making them more readily available would be similar to the Siosa change where he would sell every vendor sold gem regardless of what class you were on. Allowing SSF easy access to various skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info