Dear GGG representative. I would like to talk to someone who's had a bad day

And just say that you guys are great. Ignore the few that are toxic to you all and just know that we all love you. Thanks for everything you do and I hope Samantha's day isn't ruined.
Last bumped on May 4, 2017, 1:49:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey there,

Thanks very much for this post! The team and myself really appreciate it :)
are those the new ring designs of old unique's in preparation for 3.0 ? they look amazing
OP talks about moderation/suport, then moderator posts and doesn't close the thread with that post? Something isn't right here...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Mrowen70 wrote:
are those the new ring designs of old unique's in preparation for 3.0 ? they look amazing

This signature is quite old...some of the rings are alt art rewards for races in past seasons.;)

Have a great day, guys! 💚
"
silumit wrote:
OP talks about moderation/suport, then moderator posts and doesn't close the thread with that post? Something isn't right here...

LOL
U MAD?
That's nice to see a thread like this in here :)))
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Apr 28, 2017, 11:42:58 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Mods follow the law. She *is* the law.

Reminds me of a movie ....

Spoiler
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I once heard a rumor that Sam works 24/7 and never sleeps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info