Price check (right forum for this?)

Hi guys,

I am still pretty new to the game with about 1.5 months into it, so my knowledge about item pricing ist still very limited.
I tried to use poe.trade to find other items like those i linked, but there either weren't any or they were priced way above 2ex, which seems a bit high to me. It came to my mind that maybe noone is selling such items because they are worthless for a reason i don#t know yet.

I'd appreciate an honest pricecheck for the two linked items, i know the spirit shield won't be much, but it was the first item i found that had +2 chaos gems, so i wanted to check it anyway.
the ammy could be worth a lot, because i only find similar ones after taking out the lightning and phys damage mods, i didnt find any if searching with either of the damage mods.

In advance, i appreciate your help a lot, thank you!
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2017, 7:37:11 PM
I dont do individual pricings, but a great reference to quickly "compare" to similar items with similar mods is - poeprices.info

I thought i heard the site itself is somewhat processed together with PoETradeMacro and is a great tool to use.

This doesnt mean you should go on that website and instantly price it for whatever it tells you, but look through the other listing it shows and price according to others. Ive caught myself a couple times posting a 20c item or so for 5 or less because that website still takes into account of Price fixing/super undercuts (It uses mean/median)
Thanks for the advice, I'll give that site a try.
Still I would very much appreciate it if anybody could give me a rough pricing advice on my items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info