occul ci ca

Last edited by kim830403 on Apr 26, 2017, 7:14:05 AM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2017, 6:26:04 PM
You have a very confusing idea of end game gear. You got a 6L, legacy vinktars, GG bows, GFG ES helm/gloves etc

YET you won't get an additional arrow soul strike OR you will use mulitcraft rings OR you will use an uncorrupted chayula/belt with good implicits

What am i missing........................
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
You have a very confusing idea of end game gear. You got a 6L, legacy vinktars, GG bows, GFG ES helm/gloves etc

YET you won't get an additional arrow soul strike OR you will use mulitcraft rings OR you will use an uncorrupted chayula/belt with good implicits

What am i missing........................

Why waste currency on +1 arrow quiver if it does nothing for CA? Clouds dont stack... His rings are multi-modded to get 2 stats he cannot roll otherwise, and which synergize well with occultist. As for amulet implicit, the only good one really for him is +1 curse and it doesnt look like he can run dual blasphemy so that leaves him with manually cursing (rarely used) or curse on hit gloves (pretty pricey). And for belt implicits, who cares? The little extra aoe or skill duration really doesnt matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info