With the Announced Minions rework, Will Femur of the saints be reworked too?

Constantly reducing the number of minions not only nerf the item but also takes the whole flavour out of it

on 2.1 GGG removed the X% minion life regen per raging spirit,but on 2.5 GGG reduced SRS to 20.

Thats just a greater sign that the item is mature for a rework and bring back srs in the mods

A simple buff to the values so it would match the current numbers wouldnt work since the mechanic of this item is to see how far people will go to push the mods

The item is already in a shit state and will be deeper with that minion nerf

So i guess that this item might need a partial rework for 3.0, is there going to be one?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 24, 2017, 6:57:24 PM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 6:58:46 PM
Apparently there's going to be another big unique balance pass as part of 3.0.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I'm not sure we're even going to recognize the game. Certainly some of these small issues you're constantly bringing up will get some attention and you can puff out your chest and claim responsibility for it.
Wait what? A Sexcalibure thread with no poll and no suggestions about Dominating Blow?
Pffft, you are slipping SexyCal
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info