Future of Breach

The breach mechanic is one of my favorites in the game. I would like to see it implemented more frequently than just leaguestones. One alternative that I haven't seen someone mention yet is to add a prophecy for it.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 11:56:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I would imagine, due to its popularity, that it will be incorporated fully into the main game, the way that Exiles and Strongboxes were, appearing randomly anywhere and everywhere.
U MAD?
Personally I think it's too good lol the amount of loot you get from it is so fucking stupid.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I was thinking about that this weekend. It was never really implemented in the game since the only reason we still see it is because of Legacy leaguestones. It is one of the most fun and rewarding leagues and the Breachstones are great for end game. I'll take 1 breach in a map over tormented spirits or rogue exiles that are becoming stale and are generally way too easy (how many times do you notice you randomly killed a tormented spirit just because of the green glow it leaves behind).

I really hope they add them to the game in 3.0, even if they have to reduce the quantity of loot you get from them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info