Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Standard needs some love, GGG!

Hi all, Hi GGG,

I´ve never played event leagues so far and don´t plan to. It´s just not my kind of thing to start all over again. Now it´s the first time though I really regret my decision.
You´ve removed the Zana mods (nemesis, perandus...) and you didn´t implement breach into standard like you did before after a league had ended.
Now I feel you´ve left the standard league behind and a lot of my buddies feel the same here. It´s not that you didn´t only implement the latest league features, you´ve also removed some really cool content from standard for the sake of leaguestones to work in the legacy league.

Couldn´t you split the contents to a degree that we (the "standards") could at least play the content we were used to? I´ve saved a lot of perandus coins this time to spend and then I realised there simply is no use for them any more. Not a single chance to spend them. Also no gambling for headhunters, no "new" breach mechanics along with breach items... I feel left out this time.

Do you plan to bring a little love to standard again or are we players 2nd class?
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 7:39:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
honestly they need to purge standard of all the leagues, or at least most of them. maybe keep exiles, and maybe strongboxes. take all the rest out and just run off leaguestones.
It's funny that you are a Legacy Supporter :P
"
FedeS wrote:
It's funny that you are a Legacy Supporter :P

Honestly that's prolly one of the best MTX sets you can get, just looks unreal with Celestial Hood and Seraph Wings
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
There are probably about a half-dozen different factions of players in the game. Each gets attention from time to time. Forsaken Masters was a Standard addition more than leagues. Adding Act 3.x and 4 was too.

Your turn is coming with the FoO patch this summer.

I see this round as a "last hurrah!" for league play. Sure. They'll have leagues in the future. But I see them moving away from new major developments and just have "ho-hum" leagues for a while... like they did after Act IV came out.
"
xMustard wrote:
honestly they need to purge standard of all the leagues, or at least most of them. maybe keep exiles, and maybe strongboxes. take all the rest out and just run off leaguestones.

The leaguestone mechanic is about the only thing I like about the Legacy league, and only somewhat. A lot of the specific league stones offer nothing interesting. Perandus and Breach league stones are the most interesting to me, but they seem quite rare, and I haven't accumulated enough splinters to do any of the runs, or enough Perandus coins to buy anything (useful). If the league stones make it to standard, I might be able to do something with them in a decade or two.

To be honest, I haven't got anything out of this league that I wouldn't have got in Standard. No league specific uniques, despite running 3 league stones all the time. And the Reliquary keys have just been embarrassing. Such an exciting idea when the league started, such a dud in practice. Feels very Talismanic.

I'd like to see the league stones be uncorrupted, so we can craft them ourselves. But that's a pipe dream, that would just be too nice.
ya i think leaguestones need a bit of work, but i love their concept. some leagues need buffing, or just not existing as a leaguestone to begin with.

it would be amazing if they were uncorrupted, but even if that dream didn't come true, we should still get rare and unique leaguestones. i think that would be straight up amazing.

i just love how you can manipulate things so much with them. like rogue exile stones with partners. couple that with the prophesy and some sweet sweet sextents and you can end up with so many rogues in a map its hilarious. especially if you get a strongbox with rogues too. just love how you can really tailor things to that. 14 rogues in a map will surely give you a big boost in the chaos recipe or just a shot at good jewelry in general if you're in SSF or something.

again, the concept is key, and i think its amazing.
"
IamLoco wrote:
Hi all, Hi GGG,

I´ve never played event leagues so far and don´t plan to. It´s just not my kind of thing to start all over again. Now it´s the first time though I really regret my decision.
You´ve removed the Zana mods (nemesis, perandus...) and you didn´t implement breach into standard like you did before after a league had ended.
Now I feel you´ve left the standard league behind and a lot of my buddies feel the same here. It´s not that you didn´t only implement the latest league features, you´ve also removed some really cool content from standard for the sake of leaguestones to work in the legacy league.

Couldn´t you split the contents to a degree that we (the "standards") could at least play the content we were used to? I´ve saved a lot of perandus coins this time to spend and then I realised there simply is no use for them any more. Not a single chance to spend them. Also no gambling for headhunters, no "new" breach mechanics along with breach items... I feel left out this time.

Do you plan to bring a little love to standard again or are we players 2nd class?

You don't get this game if you want what you want. Everything is ephemeral, where you're time spent is all you have at the end of the day.

You probably saved up for that one GG ring or weapon or build and hold onto it like it was going to be ripped from you. You probably hoard lots of useless gear too. GGG will never beckon to the likes of you like it or not. If you haven't noticed, they constantly nerf cycle to make sure you can ride very little. There's always a handful of new meta builds that face tank this game and then sprinkles of whatever else that scrape by.

"Starting all over" isn't near as decapitating as it seems and if you ever played a league before, you'd know that. Within a couple of weeks of moderate play, you're decked out, min-maxed your build and making bank. You can't sell anything in Standard unless it's priced under value or you literally have 8 quad tabs full of crap. And then you're haggling for 5c because the buyer has no idea about anything and only has 5 regals to his name. In leagues, you can move a crapton of stuff easy. Everything is dirt cheap. Compare the prices. I have gotten 10ex rings for 1c in the first few days of a league. In fact, it's so easy to gear and nab good stuff that Standard becomes totally unappealing.

It all comes down in knowing what to do and how to play. Each league you get a bit better and make quicker progress, but that's mostly the fun. And this league is a doozy. They are tossing stuff at you. Aside from each reliquary being an easy 70c+, having access to an endless wave of Bloodlines for leveling, Breaches for loot, or whatever else at your fingertips is insanity. You can pick up some crazy good legacy gear for dirt cheap too.

You screwed up not playing leagues and big time passing on this one. There isn't much to Standard usually, but with the removal of any good Zana mods, that's doubly so. Just let go of your collecto-ism and remember that it's just a game and chaos is meant to be spent. Also the activity of leagues are just in themselves. Standard is a wasteland. Multi-player games are better with people.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
IamLoco wrote:
Hi all, Hi GGG,

You don't get this game if you want what you want. Everything is ephemeral, where you're time spent is all you have at the end of the day.

You probably saved up for that one GG ring or weapon or build and hold onto it like it was going to be ripped from you. You probably hoard lots of useless gear too. GGG will never beckon to the likes of you like it or not. If you haven't noticed, they constantly nerf cycle to make sure you can ride very little. There's always a handful of new meta builds that face tank this game and then sprinkles of whatever else that scrape by.

"Starting all over" isn't near as decapitating as it seems and if you ever played a league before, you'd know that. Within a couple of weeks of moderate play, you're decked out, min-maxed your build and making bank. You can't sell anything in Standard unless it's priced under value or you literally have 8 quad tabs full of crap. And then you're haggling for 5c because the buyer has no idea about anything and only has 5 regals to his name. In leagues, you can move a crapton of stuff easy. Everything is dirt cheap. Compare the prices. I have gotten 10ex rings for 1c in the first few days of a league. In fact, it's so easy to gear and nab good stuff that Standard becomes totally unappealing.

It all comes down in knowing what to do and how to play. Each league you get a bit better and make quicker progress, but that's mostly the fun. And this league is a doozy. They are tossing stuff at you. Aside from each reliquary being an easy 70c+, having access to an endless wave of Bloodlines for leveling, Breaches for loot, or whatever else at your fingertips is insanity. You can pick up some crazy good legacy gear for dirt cheap too.

You screwed up not playing leagues and big time passing on this one. There isn't much to Standard usually, but with the removal of any good Zana mods, that's doubly so. Just let go of your collecto-ism and remember that it's just a game and chaos is meant to be spent. Also the activity of leagues are just in themselves. Standard is a wasteland. Multi-player games are better with people.

I enjoy leagues, but I get attached to characters, and enjoy standard as well. I generally play leagues so that I can get expensive gear for much cheaper for my standard characters.
Since Domination league I play standart

Legacy is my 2nd short league, hate to start from scratch though, but I so much wanted to try breach out and its really fun. I hope leaguestone will migrate to standart
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info