New Player needs feed back on Marauder Earthquake - Ancestral Warchief Build

Hello Exiles, I am a new player for about 2 weeks and i am exploring possible builds atm. I have tried many things but I ended up with an Earthquake-Ancestral Warchief build with the Marauder-Juggernaut Class and Ascendancy. So i would like to have your opinion on it, and what changes i could make to improve. I am level 60 atm.I know I am low level for 2 weeks playing but I take my time to progress. Is blood rage good to use? Or I will end up getting killed later on? Also should i have gone for Duelist class instead? I ve read that they get increased AoE in Slayer Ascendancy so i guess what i win is more in Defense?
--------------------------------------
GEM LINKS:
2H Axe:5-L
Earthquake - Less Duration - Melee Physical Damage - Rapid Decay - IncAoE

Body Armour:5-L
Ancestral Warchief - Faster Attacks - Conc.Effect - Melee Physical Damage - Added Fire Damage

Helmet: 4-L(not necessary)
Herald Of Ash
Blood Rage - Increased Duration - Rapid Decay
(If i had a blue socket i would prolly go for elemental profilaration for herald instead of rapid decay for blood rage)

Gloves: 4-L
Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Culling Strike - Fortify

Boots: 4-L
Clarity (used to sustain mana)
CwDT - Immortal Call - Warlord's Mark

Ring: 1 socket
Portal
----------------------------------------
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 11:00:56 AM
how about if you remove clarity, and run blasphemy + warlord's mark? you get life and mana leech.

Alternatively, get Vitality Void + 1 mana leech node on your passive skill tree

if you had gone with Duelist class, Norse's EQ slayer guide is perfect for you (check it out)
"
CliffAhead wrote:
how about if you remove clarity, and run blasphemy + warlord's mark? you get life and mana leech.

Alternatively, get Vitality Void + 1 mana leech node on your passive skill tree

if you had gone with Duelist class, Norse's EQ slayer guide is perfect for you (check it out)

Thanks! I will redo the whole thing with Slayer i think, and check to make a good skill tree beforehand. And i will remove Clarity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info