Is it possible to play a good sumoner?

I dip to 1 fps and hope i live. Its all good til i reach 85.

Not sure what happened with this engine, but it can no longer take multiple calculations.

May be my final char (5th alt this league, always the same), game is really good but unplayable at higher levels. If the penalty wasnt so bad it would be bearable.

Last edited by Chadwixx on Apr 23, 2017, 4:19:01 AM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 11:56:11 AM
if you are referring to the game freezing up/stutter you should change to predictive mode. that'll fix it.
Its the same, tried both, thanks though

The server just cant handle it, my ping in poe spikes to 2300 but my dl's and streaming are unaffected.

Don't play with 70+ minions and you'll be fine.

"
Chadwixx wrote:
The server just cant handle it, my ping in poe spikes to 2300 but my dl's and streaming are unaffected.

The server can handle it fine, even with Femurs of the Saints and skeles. Perhaps you should run this test and post the results in the tech support subforum. It's not likely that your data is routing the same way to PoE as it is to your downloads/streams so you really can't use that to diagnose your issue.

Good luck! :)

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
if you lag with minion then i suggest a build that does not use temporary minions since alot of calculations happen when minions spawn and die

(ie auras , stats , commander of darkness .. flesh binder etc)
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:

The server can handle it fine, even with Femurs of the Saints and skeles. Perhaps you should run this test and post the results in the tech support subforum. It's not likely that your data is routing the same way to PoE as it is to your downloads/streams so you really can't use that to diagnose your issue.

Good luck! :)

This is most likely the issue, since OP says their ping shoots to 2300. WINMTR can pinpoint where the issue is.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info