🔥400+ Services!!!🔥10 exa off on all fees! - #1 mirror shop: Bow Builds, Jewelry, IIQ + more!

"
Completed 3 Challengesaustingee wrote:
Mai is awesome. Mirror service is easy with no hassle. Mai is negotiable and very patient as a seller and will ensure the buyer is taken care of and even offers collateral for mirror. Mai is very trustworthy and there is nothing to worry about with the trade. The products in this thread are one of a kind rares. Each are valued at a fair price. I recommend to anyone!

"
Completed 36 ChallengesAmplified90 wrote:
This guy is down-right the best mirror service on standard. Very kind/Humble and informative. Plan on making my whole build revolve around his Pathfinder.

His mirror service brings a whole new love for the game of playing god.. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Thanks for stopping by!

Now that we're the first shop to hit 400 services (at least in recent memory, AXN/Skalpo/Rayamn may have done more in the past) can safely say that this is the most popular mirror service shop! If you need items to complete your builds this is an ideal place to check out.

I also am now offering build advice/review for mirror service customers!

News (February 12th):

10exa off on all services until betrayal merge day!

Just finished recrafting vengeance choker to be even stronger, really
happy with the final result and pretty undeniably the #1 MF ammy available.

Showcase:

"

PoB for the strongest bow build, nearly all items available in this shop
https://pastebin.com/QtfDfB72

PoB for the best MF build, all items available in this shop
https://pastebin.com/RNrSM9nj
Note: If you want higher single target damage (for difficult bosses) picking up a Hypnotic Impaler quiver and Tempest Thunder(can mirror here) will give you approximately 44% more barrage DPS over the rigwalds/windripper setup. This can be further augmented by speccing point blank for 50% more damage at close ranges, this should make uber elder doable on a max IIQ/almost max IIR build, which is basically unheard of.

A quick one question survey regarding fee amounts
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5bf1f23fe4b0ad6bbd9990e3

How each Mirror Service works:

1) PM me on forums or in-game (MaiCedere) asking for mirror service.
2) Trade your mirror and tell me what colors you desire if applicable. (I will always offer to trade collateral)
3) I will double check that everything is correct and mirror the item and trade you the newly mirrored item for my collateral plus the mirror fee.

--1 mirror buyouts are for indexing, feel free to pm me with offers on the original.--

Even if the item is not verified as long as it is listed in the thread then I have it and it is up for mirror service.

Customer finder's fee: If you find someone who will mirror an item you will get 10 exa, just have them tell me that you sent them or to invite you to the party when we do the service.

Weapons-->

~b/o 1 mirror (plus listed fee, for a copy)
Copies: 87

The end-all-be-all of bows! No other bow available has this level of DPS or white sockets for versatility in build construction, the white sockets even improve resale value! This is by far the best possible bow money can buy, if you want to play the best Physical bowyer you can, you need this bow!

Fee: 120 exa (100 if Tempest Locket previously mirrored)

Copies: 0

The best Ele wand available, no longer are you isolated to exclusively lightning based damage, Dusk Gnarl scales every element equally, like a piscators on steriods.

Fee: 70 exa

Copies: 1

A great caster option for EO or crit builds. Aspect of the spider is an additional multiplier to bring ones dps to the next level.

Fee: 40 exa

#1 Claw, assuming one is not using tombfist with a murderous eye jewel, this is the strongest claw available due to the intimidate suffix (10% increased damage dealt). It also boasts a cheap fee to go along with it!

Fee: 50 exa

Copies: 2

#1 Caster main hand weapon, superior to all available caster daggers and stat-sticks. The 27% APS multiplies your shield charge speed by 1.27 (start & end portions). BIS for any physical damage based spell.

Copies: 0[NEW]

Copies: 3

#1 RF sceptre, one of the hardest crafts in the game, WITH legacy aspect of the spider which multiplies your damage by 1.15 normally and 1.2 with fenumus gloves a must have if you're playing RF. 27% APS multiplies your shield charge(start & end portions)/leap slam speed meaning you can clear about 27% faster.

Fee: 30 exa

Jewelry-->
Amulets-->

The best Physical Damage Amulet available: Check out view-thread/2148907 for analysis!

Copies: 49

Most DPS on your neck available & extremely versatile, Life build? Es build? Attack build? Spell build? Not a single mod wasted on any build.
Some people say that 89 life is superior to a third damage mod, but this is wildly incorrect. The third dmg mod (Penetration) gives builds between 8% & 12% more dmg (depending on how much penetration you have elsewhere,) whereas 89 life gives approximately 220 - 280 more life (depending on how much % life you have.) This is equivalent to approximately 2 life nodes on the tree, good luck getting 8-12% more damage in two passive points! There's no comparison. 20/20/10 is the most important set of prefixes in the game. Along with this, the mod "aspect of the cat" is now legacy & provides damage, defense & max frenzy + power charges with the farrul's fur chest. There is a reason it is legacy, it is incredibly overpowered.

Fee: 70 exa (50 if Tempest Thunder previously mirrored)

The best Life Physical Damage Amulet available!

Copies: 9

If you're set on getting life on an amulet so tempest locket does not work for you and you don't want aspect of the cat, this is the best physical damage life amulet available. 5T1 & M1 mod, top of the line!

Fee: 60 exa

If you love tempest locket but really want life on an amulet, phoenix collar is for you!

Copies: 6

Copies: 16

#1 Quantity Ammy (With perfect legacy multi)
Note: I can change the bench to whatever is desired!

#1 MoM Phys Ammy (Even has t0 multi!)

Rings-->

"

Copies: 1[NEW]

#1 DPS Assassins mark ring in the game, crafted with deafening essence of scorn this is a one of a kind ring that opens up build construction.

Fee: 90 exa

#1 Caster ring in the game the combination of extremely difficult to roll double flat spell damage paired with cast speed provides a ton of damage for any serious spell caster. This combined with t1 life and all res makes the ring easy to fit into any spell caster build.

#1 Ele attack ring in the game. The extremely difficult to roll prefixes paired with clean optimal suffixes, aps and all res means that this ring fits easily into any ele attack build with maximum efficiency.

Copies: 4[NEW]

#1 MF ring (double perfect t1 rarity with perfect t1 quant with 26 all res to round out the mf build!)

Copies: 5

#1 Life Phys Melee Ring, if you're set on accuracy, either from hits cant be evaded or high accuracy, this is the best ring imaginable for you.

Fee: 80 exa

Copies: 7

#1 ES Phys Attack DPS Ring Absolutely BIS for es attack builds

Fee: 30 exa

Belts-->

Copies: 5

The best of the best, an incredibly versatile with fossil specific mods way before their standard integration, with full 6T1 done with eternals. This is a must have for any end game build that wants to be taken seriously.

Copies: 14

#1 ES belt, with the new delve specific mod that multiplies es from your chest (an 800 es chest with the mod gives 928 es) this is one of a kind.

#1 RF belt, with the new delve specific mod fire damage mod this is one of a kind. Strength variant.

#1 RF belt, with the new delve specific mod fire damage mod this is one of a kind. Chaos res variant.

#1 RF belt, with the new delve specific mod fire damage mod this is one of a kind. Cold res variant.

High DPS fossil crafted elder stygian

High DPS fossil crafted elder stygian

#1 Leech Belt - Must have for any Slayer or Scion Slayer build, life recovery rate multiplies your maximum leech rate per second, increasing your survivability substantially.

#1 Melee Specific Leech Belt - Must have for any Slayer or Scion Slayer build, life recovery rate multiplies your maximum leech rate per second, increasing your survivability substantially.

Body Armour-->

Copies: 8

Undisputed #1 Physical Damage Attack chest in the game! The supported by Maim is a free 15-25% more damage on top of everything else. The three white sockets allow for more flexibility in your build, and improves resale value too!

Fee: 80 exa (100 if you need different colors since I need to six
link it twice for any change in colors)

An alternative to oblivion veil, some builds will have the 180 strength required to having a different suffix is desirable.

Quivers-->

Copies: 1[NEW]
#1 Life DPS quiver - A directly superior version to my previously popular dragon spear quiver

Fee: 80 exa (60 exa if Tempest Thunder copied previously)

Copies: 27

#2 Life DPS quiver - 10.7% more damage than legacy crit multi quivers (Sample with: Demon Spike - goo.gl/y7zMu5); 14.6% more damage than 50% proj dmg +1 rigwalds with 246 extra life (goo.gl/7zsTLp) - my 9 projectile tornado with +2 chain always has a large percentage of excess projectiles devaluing the fork since they despawn off-screen.

Fee: 60 exa (40 exa if Tempest Thunder copied previously)

Copies: 14

#1 Full DPS quiver - 6 offensive mods all tier 1 or above, doesn't get any better than this for someone looking for raw damage.

Fee: 80 exa (60 exa if Tempest Thunder copied previously)

Helms-->

The best possible barrage helm available, in 3.6 the evasion bench will be changed to 40% evasion 28 flat life. Making the helm 151 flat life 3% increased life with all t1s and the extremely powerful abyssal socket fossil craft. Fee is a bit cheaper right now due to 74% evasion bench being mediocre.

Copies: 6[NEW]

Defacto #1 Life MF Helm, perfect IIQ, perfect double rarity rolls with damnation march synergy

7L Molten Strike helm with legacy enchant and full 6 mods!

Copies: 2

With legacy enchant and THREE life rolls, two delve mods makes this the best possible molten strike helmet available!

Copies: 11

Defacto #1 DPS MF Helm

#1 Fire based minion build helm (Flame Golem, etc), and BIS for any build that grabs the "Spiritual Aid" notable on the tree.

Gloves-->

Copies: 17
De facto #1 MF Gloves

Boots-->

Copies: 26

De facto #1 MF Evasion boots

Copies: 15

#1 ES boots with Legacy Woe flat (54 instead of 48)

The best Abyss socket boots available, 3t1 delve crafted prefixes with t1 res and an abyssal socket. The 27 strength acts like a 30 strength bench.

For those of you who want less duration on your aspect of the cat setup and have their resistances sorted, this is a great pair of boots.

Full 6 mod abyssal socket boots, if you have your resists covered these are the best boots you can hope for!

A great alternative to Tempest Slippers, has aspect of the spider adding a damage multiplier to any build with resistances covered.

#1 MF Armor boots

Jewels-->

Copies: 13

#1 Phys Jewel with 4t1 ideal mods & perfect divine

Fee: 15 exa (10 exa for multiple) or FREE if Tempest Thunder copied

Old service items

Sol Beads (Life Phys ammy): 1 copy
Bramble Gutter (Flicker 1h sword): 2 copies
Foe Whorl (Life lightning attack ring): 18 copies
Storm Band (ES lightning attack ring): 1 copy
Blood Visor (Tri res Barrage Helm): 9 copies
Sol Cord (Tri Res Stygian): 10 copies
Brood Noose (Phys Cat Ammy): 2 copies
Brood Glance (ES Helm): 0 copies
Victory Circle (Ele Life Ring): 0 copies
Pain Glance (5L KB Helm): 0 copies
Foe Noose (Life RF Ammy): 2 copies
Hate Buckle (Caster Belt): 1 copy

Satisfied Customers-->

"
Completed 9 ChallengesMartial_God wrote:
Mai is the best crafter out there, a person truly dedicated to the art of creating perfect items.

While other crafters will take shortcuts and make sub-optimal items to turn a quick profit. Mai stands out as going above and beyond to create the best possible items he can, and this is reflected in both the quality and popularity of his items.

On top of this, he is both trustworthy and helpful in the mirroring process. Definitely can't recommend this man enough!

Mirrored this god-tier belt from him just yesterday, it gives my build over 2k ES!

"
lynnho92 wrote:

The crafter we need, but don't deserve. The first true patron saint of IIQ fanatics. Had all but given up on my aspirations of min-maxing(kek) my MF -- and then I chanced upon this thread.

Had to wipe off a bit of drool off my cheek a few minutes later.

That's right. We have actual gear now, fellow MFers. Not just yellow shabby jerkins with a random +% quant thrown on it.

It's like I've been blind all my life, and I can finally see.

tl;dr - items gud, crafter nice, deal smooth. BUY ERRRRTHANG.

"
Completed 36 Challengesrelithh wrote:
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder

"
Completed 38 ChallengesEnahkra wrote:
Awesome guy with awesome crafts. Mirrored two items from him without asking for collateral. He is 100% trustworthy and professional. Is very approachable/helpful if you have any questions about your build.

Tempest Locket is absolutely unbeatable in this Farruls meta, I highly recommend to anyone serious about min-maxing.

BIS wander helmet, been looking for one of these since forever. Glad it's finally here :D

"
alex355game wrote:

Transaction was completed in a few minutes, Mai is a man of his word and was extremely professional. Would mirror from again~

"
LtTrog wrote:
offered collateral and double checked every step of the process. No problems no fus and now I have a crazy good shield.

would use again

"
AndrewKK wrote:
Vouch amazing trader, very trust worthy! Thanks for the Gloom grips bro!!

"
Ahfack wrote:

What a beauty! Great work on this ring and thank you for making it so I didn't have to LOL!

BiS for my wander!

"
Completed 23 ChallengesPlushiess wrote:

Thanks! Very quick and trustworthy, 10/10 amazing service.

"
Oncl3Bums wrote:
1 Copy made of

"
AndrewKK wrote:

100% vouch thanks bro :D

"
bok4492 wrote:

Thanks mate. beast ring

"
Azotdedioz wrote:
TY man.....great service first copy of ghoul pendant :)

"
Nice Boots Thanks.

"
Completed 20 ChallengesAccelsLoTh wrote:
All good:)

"
Completed 33 Challengesarthanis08 wrote:
Really cool trade with explanation. I recommend for sure.
"

"
Completed 37 ChallengesBlaeknight wrote:

New Power Bow!!
Thank you Mai For perfect service

"
Completed 28 Challenges_Rain__ wrote:
♥Ty for awesome and quick service Mai_Cedere♥

♥now i can enjoy this beast♥

"
Completed 11 Challengesillmtk wrote:

thank you mai for this sick ammy!

"
Rupenus wrote:

"
Molochmane wrote:
aspect of cat op. True #1 amulet.

"
Completed 33 Challengessokevin wrote:
+rep

"
Azotdedioz wrote:
ty man soooooo happy!!! ...great service i didn't need collateral

i have the copy N° 8!

"
Completed 4 ChallengesAl3aFreeT wrote:
Thanks for the copy! Never need to mirror a bow again I guess! :)

"
zeldaquest wrote:
thanks !!! finally new helmet for la/ts/barrage BYE Starkonja's/Rat's Nest :) Great job!

"
Completed 17 Challengesnotallthatfat wrote:

Thanks for the service :)

"
Completed 26 Challengesmcnealstash wrote:
Fast and friendly service! Proud owner of tempest thunder #13!

"
0fusesixlink wrote:

nice belt, perfect attribute

"
Completed 3 ChallengesDearMyFriend wrote:

best MF helmet! ty for service <3

"
Completed 3 Challengesangry_fix wrote:
ty

"
dinasemrys wrote:
Thanks a lot for the upgrade!

Good night old friend

Hope no more power creep in the future ;D

"
Completed 35 ChallengesMajestee wrote:
TYVM!!

"
Completed 40 ChallengesZimtdrop wrote:

I never mirrored anything until now, but I feel this bow is truly worth it!

"
zeldaquest wrote:
thanks for that sexy quiver!

"
DrDurdle wrote:

quick, fast, friendly.

worth to sell my liver to mirror that Quiver

thanks and good luck with your upcoming crafts

"
fkurself wrote:
Thanks

"
Completed 36 Challengeskj3373 wrote:

Vouching again after upgrading from the previous version. Awesome dude, highly recommend!

"
Divinitii wrote:

Would highly recommend !!! Very professional, friendly and willing to accommodate your needs!!

I will def be back to grab another mirror service item!!

The maker of Tempest Thunder, Tempest Locket, Damnation March, Apocalypse Hand, Hypnotic Buckle.... the list goes on.

The most popular Mirror Service Shop in recent memory: view-thread/1755533

IGN: MaiCedere
Last edited by Mai_Cedere on Feb 18, 2019, 6:31:51 PM
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2019, 6:33:25 PM
^
The maker of Tempest Thunder, Tempest Locket, Damnation March, Apocalypse Hand, Hypnotic Buckle.... the list goes on.

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info