Today I've finished 5 tier maps and I didn't get any valuable orb.

Hi i m new after pause from 2012 i manage 2 level in 60h of play and i note drop of valuble orbs is so nerv.
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2017, 6:27:06 AM
Grinding Gear Games makes Games about Grinding for Gear.

You can expect a lot of Grinding in this Grinding Gear Game.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
You would think someone with at least five years of experience playing on the internet could at least construct a coherent sentence.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You would think someone with at least five years of experience playing on the internet could at least construct a coherent sentence.

Plz explain how you deduced from OP's comment that he has at least 5 years experience playing on the internet.

It is quite clear that he has recently returned (new) since stopping playing (pause) in 2012. All that can be deduced from this is that at some point in 2012 and maybe earlier he played poe (on the internet).

He may actually have as little as 2 mins internet experience or even less before returning.

Also it is a terrible indictment of your understanding of the English language if you cannot manage to understand what the OP was trying to say.

If English isn't your first language then it is understandable and I apologise. Otherwise maybe you should brush up your own English before criticising other peoples.

Edit. Ok so if we assume he has a minimum of 60h and say 2 mins experience playing on the internet why would you think he should at least be able to construct a coherent sentence? (presumably you mean in English otherwise your sentence is completely pointless).

Even if he had been studying the English language on the internet for that time it would still not come close to being expected, let alone playing a game which could involve no English at all.
Last edited by plodd on Apr 21, 2017, 11:52:39 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Quote of year ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Quote of year ^.^

Ya this looks like someone that doesnt have english as there native language so you come across a bit dickish fyi.

"
plodd wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Plz explain how you deduced from OP's comment that he has at least 5 years experience playing on the internet.
Spoiler

It is quite clear that he has recently returned (new) since stopping playing (pause) in 2012. All that can be deduced from this is that at some point in 2012 and maybe earlier he played poe (on the internet).

He may actually have as little as 2 mins internet experience or even less before returning.

Also it is a terrible indictment of your understanding of the English language if you cannot manage to understand what the OP was trying to say.

If English isn't your first language then it is understandable and I apologise. Otherwise maybe you should brush up your own English before criticising other peoples.

Edit. Ok so if we assume he has a minimum of 60h and say 2 mins experience playing on the internet why would you think he should at least be able to construct a coherent sentence? (presumably you mean in English otherwise your sentence is completely pointless).

Even if he had been studying the English language on the internet for that time it would still not come close to being expected, let alone playing a game which could involve no English at all.

"Account Creation:
Dec 19, 2012

Last Visited:
Apr 21, 2017"

I think what he meant, was, how does this guy have a 5yr old account, and doesn't know how RNG works yet. But I could be wrong. Just click his Username, go to his profile, and boom. 5 years.

Spoiler
OP Posted this back in 2013:

Hi to all i seriosly like those game.
But i stop i go better play Diablo 3 i know i don t lost my paragon level 100 and XP those is crap game thay still from you 15% xp or 70min game play time for nothing game is no fun to play et a moment et all i do maps more then 50x and is boring 0 orbs drops killed buy lag all the time must be a full to con tiny to play those beta game leth them published and i pay then i play but no XP lost those game is end on level 74 and only stupid man will go up so far if thay change XP lost i will back or i will forgeth those crappy lag game forewer is so many good fun games in theose world to play . BB to all i smoke cigaret on mp 10 on diablo 3 and never dead from lag in POE you can teleported in midd of 10 mobs how those game is not sinhronizated.
BTW i love to play 74levels but for more thay need to fixs some thing or thay will lost so many ppls like me 15% xp you still from all players is crap 70 min from my life for your unfinished game is to mach for me so i hope only psiho will go more then 74level so far I have 6400armor and 12k dps with 3.5k hp and i dead in 1 sec from mob who doing 500ms lag + so is no point to i ever cont those game .
Edvise for programers of those game cut 15% lost or you will lost all ppls .
I play from 1980 so far more then 5000 games but never nerv so mach as those lag game games are made for fun not for nerf.

Spoiler
So why is he still playing PoE?
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Last edited by Totes_Adorbs on Apr 22, 2017, 9:02:08 AM
"

Spoiler
OP Posted this back in 2013:

Hi to all i seriosly like those game.
But i stop i go better play Diablo 3 i know i don t lost my paragon level 100 and XP those is crap game thay still from you 15% xp or 70min game play time for nothing game is no fun to play et a moment et all i do maps more then 50x and is boring 0 orbs drops killed buy lag all the time must be a full to con tiny to play those beta game leth them published and i pay then i play but no XP lost those game is end on level 74 and only stupid man will go up so far if thay change XP lost i will back or i will forgeth those crappy lag game forewer is so many good fun games in theose world to play . BB to all i smoke cigaret on mp 10 on diablo 3 and never dead from lag in POE you can teleported in midd of 10 mobs how those game is not sinhronizated.
BTW i love to play 74levels but for more thay need to fixs some thing or thay will lost so many ppls like me 15% xp you still from all players is crap 70 min from my life for your unfinished game is to mach for me so i hope only psiho will go more then 74level so far I have 6400armor and 12k dps with 3.5k hp and i dead in 1 sec from mob who doing 500ms lag + so is no point to i ever cont those game .
Edvise for programers of those game cut 15% lost or you will lost all ppls .
I play from 1980 so far more then 5000 games but never nerv so mach as those lag game games are made for fun not for nerf.

Spoiler
So why is he still playing PoE?

At least his English seems to have improved in that time?
U MAD?
Epic thread. Glad I came checking forums today.

(note: my english isn't probably better)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info