Wild Strike Dreamfeather Assassin

Hi guys. I'd like to share my build and get some constructive criticism back from the community in order to help me improve on my build.

The build:
As the thread title says this build is centered around Wild Strike skill with the Dreamfeather sword and Assassin ascendacy.

As the build uses dual Dreamfeather I will be stacking evasion. At the moment lvl 81. Hp is very low. Around 2.8k and working on increasing it. Evasion with flask and aura jumps up to 58k with 78% dodge chance. Tooltip attack is 30kish (close to 40k) with flask and aura on.

Main attack skill:
Wild strike + multistrike + faster attack + melee physical damage + weapon elemental damage (no 6l yet)

Mobility:
Leap slam + faster attack + fortify

Curse:
Ice nova + increased duration + curse on hit + poacher's mark

Aura:
Grace + arctic armor + herald of ice + enlighten (working on lvling enlighten. still at 1)

Vaal:
Vaal grace + increased duration

Armors as follows:
Spoiler

Weapons:
Spoiler

Accessories:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAF4A7gX5BiAGogguDY0QkhSOFSAV8BX2Fr8XPhewF9wZjhm0G60jNiPTI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDIyOkI6sz8nQzFKfUqLSshLeEz_TZJOKlFHUxBTu1VLW69eRWHiYetieWVNaoxqk21sbydwUnSgdf16U3sUhG-Gs4d2idOMC4w2jX2Nv49gkAqS85S4mmqbJpuNotmjirDYtUi5fL02vqe_1cB2yBTN6s96037UI9RC1FLdqOLV51TndOjW7LDtQe2D7g7vevVv9qP5Y_rr_MX_3g==

Right now I am still fine tuning the build, accessories and also the life flask. A bit of explanation on the gear choice.

Alpha howl: mana reduction for aura planning to run purity if accessories cannot cap the resist

Maligaro: for the crits

Queen of the forest: the eva of course

Three step boots: for the eva bonus during onslaught

Vanguard belt: fortify procs onslaught. onslaught procs three step boots

Dreamfeather: for the eva rating damage

Comments away. Will post vid if I can but I need to learn how first. Have never posted or recorded a vid before. At the moment done up to T8 maps. Will try T9 soon. No T10 maps yet.
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2017, 1:43:54 AM
"
cskeong1 wrote:
Hi guys. I'd like to share my build and get some constructive criticism back from the community in order to help me improve on my build.

The build:
As the thread title says this build is centered around Wild Strike skill with the Dreamfeather sword and Assassin ascendacy.

As the build uses dual Dreamfeather I will be stacking evasion. At the moment lvl 81. Hp is very low. Around 2.8k and working on increasing it. Evasion with flask and aura jumps up to 58k with 78% dodge chance. Tooltip attack is 30kish (close to 40k) with flask and aura on.

Main attack skill:
Wild strike + multistrike + faster attack + melee physical damage + weapon elemental damage (no 6l yet)

Mobility:
Leap slam + faster attack + fortify

Curse:
Ice nova + increased duration + curse on hit + poacher's mark

Aura:
Grace + arctic armor + herald of ice + enlighten (working on lvling enlighten. still at 1)

Vaal:
Vaal grace + increased duration

Armors as follows:
Spoiler

Weapons:
Spoiler

Accessories:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAF4A7gX5BiAGogguDY0QkhSOFSAV8BX2Fr8XPhewF9wZjhm0G60jNiPTI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDIyOkI6sz8nQzFKfUqLSshLeEz_TZJOKlFHUxBTu1VLW69eRWHiYetieWVNaoxqk21sbydwUnSgdf16U3sUhG-Gs4d2idOMC4w2jX2Nv49gkAqS85S4mmqbJpuNotmjirDYtUi5fL02vqe_1cB2yBTN6s96037UI9RC1FLdqOLV51TndOjW7LDtQe2D7g7vevVv9qP5Y_rr_MX_3g==

Right now I am still fine tuning the build, accessories and also the life flask. A bit of explanation on the gear choice.

Alpha howl: mana reduction for aura planning to run purity if accessories cannot cap the resist

Maligaro: for the crits

Queen of the forest: the eva of course

Three step boots: for the eva bonus during onslaught

Vanguard belt: fortify procs onslaught. onslaught procs three step boots

Dreamfeather: for the eva rating damage

Comments away. Will post vid if I can but I need to learn how first. Have never posted or recorded a vid before. At the moment done up to T8 maps. Will try T9 soon. No T10 maps yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info