I hope ggg read this

Im sorry but i just finaly got diviner box on spider forest map ,and suddenly i got dc before i open it , game down or something ?? Will a player will got something as a compensasion ? Sorry for my bad grammar btw
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2017, 12:49:55 PM
No. They will never replace lost items/maps/etc. for any reason. Just the way it is.
U MAD?
I don't think they even have the ability to replace items.
Replace what? You don't even know what dropped. I don't even. No , won't ever happen.
Reload game, the map and box is there for like 10mins
That's what I meant... support.
Thx 4 replying guys, im a bit disappoint , if i didnt wrong i saw the doctor div card , which is expensive , i just hope devs give me that one card T_T

Especialy after i make 3 lv 85++ characters ,only drop exalt once
,only got money from chaos recipe , rock breaker ,i dont know what happen to this account , and now i loss that card , really ultra sad
I'd be like CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
strikerz55 wrote:
Thx 4 replying guys, im a bit disappoint , if i didnt wrong i saw the doctor div card , which is expensive , i just hope devs give me that one card T_T

Especialy after i make 3 lv 85++ characters ,only drop exalt once
,only got money from chaos recipe , rock breaker ,i dont know what happen to this account , and now i loss that card , really ultra sad

keep dreaming...
you won't get anything.
Lol give me a doctor too, pls ggg)

btw disconnects are outraging me a lot especially at the end of uber lab and even in the last room of it and also that obligatory disconnect for relogging every day is just freezing my mind. Now playing spectre build that's just HORRIBLE to look for them after every disconnect or logout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info