[0.10.1] HC Necro-Witch Guide | How to survive and progress as a pure summoner.

Can i get a little help pls? i am new :D the first link and the second link from the pasive skills show the same stats to me, nothing changed, is that a bug or what? :D you can add me in game, i would apreciate your knowledge :D
I don't suppose some really awesome person could post a updates skill tree for this? I would really appreciate it,I have a level 41 witch that I would love to get on track with this build, I am going pure summoner right now which is not working but this guide seems to have more survivability in it then the one I was following.
+1 would appreciate a recent high level passive snapshot. Looks like a great foundation, wanting to build a necro/summoner.
Nice guide. Though, I always have to laugh when guides are posted stating to get X gear.
As if you can just run to Wal-mart & buy it all.

I played during Beta & just recently came back. Not sure what sacrifices you are making to the RNG gods, but I so can not afford to buy anything from other players. In 54 levels, I might have found 1 or 2 chaos orbs & I definately am not finding all these gems/gear your build uses.
I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted
Hello i like you're build type on necro but only a bit :/ . i have an lvl 67 necro in ambush and i only die at exploding boxes because LW cant get me fast enough before it explodes :)) except that i think i died since i started playing with necro just 2-4 times because the game was lagging like crazy and couldnt move my char . I curently have 675/985 (because i use midnight bargain wand) ,555 shield ,1225 mana , 16% cold res ,-40 fire ,-60 lightning , -44 chaos (on merc) but it doesnt matter as NOTHING gets to hit me :). i have an army of 15 skeletons ,10 zombies,4 spectres,1 guardian ,and at bosses i use vaal skeletons .I use only 3 auras (purity of elem ,clarity , haste) and arctic armour and my mana never drops :/ .I wear midnight bargain (wand ),leer cast /skullhead (i prefer leer) helm ,matua tupuna shield ,cloak of defiance armour , bones od ullr boots ,vaal cares gloves ,perandus belt , sidhebreath amulet , dream fragments ring , perandus signet ring . I need to upgr only my wand and armour ( want to get Vis Mortis and Mon'tregul's grasp ) but i do fine even without those 2 .All the gear probably costs about 4-5 ex ( with all the jeweller,chromatic,fusing you'll use on items like me ).
wand - summon raging spirit + faster casting + light warp
helm - arctic armour + haste + clarity + reduce mana
shield - raise zombie + melee splash + life leech
armour - summon skel + spell totem + faster casting + added cold dmg
boots - raise spectre + minion dmg + minion life + culling strike
gloves - vaal skeletons + frost wall + flesh offering + animate guardian
(on sidhebreath i have it corrupted and it gives lvl 15 purity of elem )
i use as spectres : 2 bears and 2 bandits from wetlands act 2 . they never die O_o
My IGN is Tyrem
I currently am lvl28 with my Witch in hardcore and loving it. Would also like an updated passive link, seeing as I've just started the game I don't trust myself yet to "try things out"

Would love to keep playing this character and thanks for all the effort so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info