[3.1] The Laserbeam! Crit Ball Lightning build - Clearspeed & Bosskills!

I have such a question - if I dont use Doryani invitation, then what can I change it to get lifelich? Warlord mark on Blasphemy? Of course I'm talking about HP build
Last edited by zzizu on Jul 31, 2017, 4:48:52 PM
"
zzizu wrote:
I have such a question - if I dont use Doryani invitation, then what can I change it to get lifelich? Warlord mark on Blasphemy? Of course I'm talking about HP build

Life leech from Doryani Invitation is not enough anyway. 0.2% life leech is like life regen - allows you to ignore burning ground and random hits. So I use blasphemy all the time + vinktar in boss fights.
RIP Crit chance :(
"
Voice of the Storm/Choir of the Storm: No longer grants increased Critical Strike Chance based on your Uncapped Lightning Resistance. Instead, it grants increased Critical Strike Chance based on your Lightning Resistance (which is typically capped at 75%).
Really like your build, if it is still viable in 3.0, please update the guide :) Thanks!
What jjbear said!
Is this viable with a Life build since CI is GG OP? Looking forward for an update!
Hey folks, my internet was dead until now. :(
The update for the build will follow slightly later tho, i try to get it done till tomorrow.

The Choir nerf hits pretty hard indeed, but a diamond flask should counter it.
It seems that 8k life are realistic if u still want the full damage potential.

//edit: I created an skilltree and checked some max stats with new boni. With close to perfect gear i
reached about 10.2k effective health (about 7,5k life | 2,7k es).

Also added an spoiler on page 1, containing the most important information if you want to start the
league as laserbeam :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1880210
Last edited by onlyjb on Aug 4, 2017, 11:33:39 AM
If I'm looking to go HIGH CI (Okay life) with shavs chest piece -

What other gears do you recommend in order for this build to work - just HIGH CS and decent life on the gears?
Thanks
Due to the VP changes, high ES isnt as easy. Better to go for life.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1880210
thanks for the reply, im kinda new so sorry for the questions - it says in the guide you can leech shapers attack, is that thru life leech nodes/equipment? cause i dont see any life leech gems in your set-up
thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info