Super happy about a new job placement.

So around 4 months ago I applied to be a surgical tech. This is someone who cleans blood and guts, or someone who hands the surgeon the instruments.
The kicker is I am supposed to have a few years experience.

Anyways, it told me to write some stuff about me, and I explained I understand sterilization ad how it works. I know this cause I used to do tattooing and piercing.

The lady was super happy speaking to me, and she said come in n the 10th for the full interview and to hire me in.

Not only that she said, if I am good with cleaning I get to go in the Operating room and hand the instruments to the surgeon and make even more money.

I am super happy :)
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2023, 5:51:12 AM
Congrats. :)
I also recently got a job. I think mine is better though, i get to work alone. See my boss for 5 minutes every week. Does it get any better than this?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Congrats :) It's awesome... Wish you all the best !!!

May I ask what country you are living in?
"
So around 4 months ago I applied to be a surgical tech. This is someone who cleans blood and guts, or someone who hands the surgeon the instruments.
The kicker is I am supposed to have a few years experience.

Anyways, it told me to write some stuff about me, and I explained I understand sterilization ad how it works. I know this cause I used to do tattooing and piercing.

The lady was super happy speaking to me, and she said come in n the 10th for the full interview and to hire me in.

Not only that she said, if I am good with cleaning I get to go in the Operating room and hand the instruments to the surgeon and make even more money.

I am super happy :)

Congrats! If you haven't already done so, take a look at some videos on "Sterile" medical procedures, and start developing good habits (like never letting your hands drop below your waist, never turning away from what you are working with so that the sterile field is always in your view and learning the various ways to pick things up without crossing the sterile field etc). Good luck!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
SkyCore wrote:
I also recently got a job. I think mine is better though, i get to work alone. See my boss for 5 minutes every week. Does it get any better than this?

I have a minecraft server running at work with my boss...

but anyway, congrats to OP!! :)
Last edited by blubbber on Mar 31, 2017, 5:51:44 AM
All jobs should be respected nomatter what position.

Imagine being a lawyer, but nobody wanted to be a toilet man.

Nobody would use toilets then and the system would fail..

Simple as that.
"
SkyCore wrote:

Beign your own boss and let the employees do the work for you and you earn money.

^ better.
and also please do count your chisels, hammers and knives
so that you get all of them back from the doc at the end of the day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info