Potential User Data Breach

Thanks for letting us know, time to get a new 100 char randomized password xD
Good thing i changed my password yesterday.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Thanks for letting us know, not even worried though due to randomly generated strong unique passwords.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Thanks for the info.
"
Chris wrote:
"
So does this mean they also had steam password access if your game is connected to steam? PW wise.

They couldn't get your Steam password. We don't know those on our end.

steam-user masterrace.

anyway, atleast you guys are open about it instead of trying to cover it up like certain other organisations/companies.
Oh shit! I hope everything gets figured out ASAP. :(
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
"
Chris wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
So will 3.0 be delayed?

I hope not. The team have been able to mostly work through this uninterrupted. There are some parts of our build infrastructure that are still down, but that doesn't stop people creating content.

THanks Chris

You heard the guy mates

Lets send them Pizza!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 28, 2017, 4:56:26 PM
Thank you for the quick, responsible, and transparent response to this problem.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Tell me you weren't using SHA1. Please.
Doubt any hacker will go through the effort of brute-forcing thousands of hashes, although he might leak them online.

Any half-decent hashing algorithm won't be easily cracked, especially since the db was salted. If you have a unique password that's NOT in a rainbow table, you should be fine, unless GGG stores passwords in plaintext, which they don't.
Breach ? The intruder could be Xoph, then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info