Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Missing passive skill point!

Hi everyone! Sry for bad English. I have such a problem: I am missing 2 passive skill points.
All quests completed. (Deal with bandits - kill all only in normal). So in summary I should have 121 points, but I have only 119 :/

Help me!! :D I need this 2 points :D
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 1:54:05 AM
Did you forget to pick up some quest rewards? I regulary forget to go back to Bestel after opening the mountain passage in Act 2, for example.
Talk to every NPC in all acts - nothing :(
All quests in all acts on all difficulties should be completed (grayed) in World tab.
Check your /passives in game.
Why don't you set your characters to public so we all can see them? (I'd actually like to know how to do that myself.)
"
LeadRaven wrote:
All quests in all acts on all difficulties should be completed (grayed) in World tab.

All quests are completed :/

"

Why don't you set your characters to public so we all can see them? (I'd actually like to know how to do that myself.)

Sorry, my fault - done.

So, after all manipulations and calculations, its seems to be right... BUT... The problem with "No loose end" achievment is still actual(( you can see it in my profile....
How it looks in game:
Normal: 7/8
Cruel: 12/12
Merciless: 12/12

"
kjykjy1985 wrote:

1. Click your account name on the upper left of the forum when logged in (mine says adghar)
2. Click Privacy settings in the box on the right
3. Uncheck the Hide characters tab option
4. Click Update

EDIT: To original poster: Did you use /passives yet? You can take a screenshot with F8, then post to imgur.com and link to the image for us to see.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Mar 29, 2017, 1:42:23 AM
"
adghar wrote:
"
kjykjy1985 wrote:

1. Click your account name on the upper left of the forum when logged in (mine says adghar)
2. Click Privacy settings in the box on the right
3. Uncheck the Hide characters tab option
4. Click Update

EDIT: To original poster: Did you use /passives yet? You can take a screenshot with F8, then post to imgur.com and link to the image for us to see.

I'll do this after work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info