Please someone help me.

Hey everyone, I've never actually posted here so it's nice to meet you all. I'm a fairly average player and I like to do run of the mill builds, generally cyclone or something rangery. But I recently got an item that made me want to try out a different build and so I googled around and I found this Freeze Pulse Scion build that I really loved and so I got all of the items together.

Now I've reached the issue in my character, I am about to start leveling it but I have no clue how Scion works in terms of it's Ascendant thingy or how to build my skill tree since that build is out of date so it won't work on the site combined with the fact that I've never done a caster type. I know that I will eventually want Mind over Matter at the later points in my build and that I'd like to try out CI because that always seems interesting to me but I never know when to transition or how to do it.

If someone could help me out with caster ES trees that focus on increased damage, ES and survival, that would be amazing. Thank you.
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2017, 12:42:19 AM
Here is something I didn't know when I started making builds.. Mind over matter only goes off when you take life damage. SO heads up mind over matter works best when you are not reserving mana and when you have using low energy shield. But based on freezing pulse here is a build tree for CI for ya.

( for leveling casters near MoM I grab it really really early. like level 18 early, for leveling and respec it out if I am going CI once I have about 2k energy shield)

Level 90 version
Oh thank you, this will be a helpful base. I'm not going to be using LMP/GMP though, because I want to use First Snow and then switch out the LMP/GMP gem slot for something like Controlled Destruction. I didn't even know that stuff about MoM though so I might skip it. Thank you for all of the interesting info and that will be a great basic build to work from.
Anytime, hope it works. Worked well for my kitavas thirst build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info