Uber Monster Clears Tier2 Map issue

This is more of an interesting thing than a real bug (crash)

I was in a map and I had the following LeagueStone active..

I came across Catarina who wanted me to raise a corpse and take it to her totem thing.

I suppose the monster must have got the last hit on a rare because he became very large (like a giant shrine) and he began destroying everything in the map.

I just followed behind whilst the monster killed everything, even the boss (only an Oasis map so no toughie really).

So the buff seems to have never wore off and it was quite funny.

Also I have a Beyond LeagueStone on and the monster slaughtered all of those monsters as well.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 10:46:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Definitely sounds like a bug. :)

Did you use /bug to get a reference number so GGG can recreate your instance?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
whoops.. 4,131,042,087
Doesn't sound like a bug at all. It sounds like the mission where you feed the Catrina minion souls (soul eater). It's just a mission variant. After you feed it 50 souls you can return it to get credit or you can keep it and let it kill stuff for you. If it dies though, you fail the mission.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
In all my playtime, I got soul eater mission exactly once. And it was hilarious, the thing just can't die - except maybe if you get that mission in t15+ with some "fun" mods, I guess. Maybe ggg should somewhat tone it down - restrict it to 100 max souls or something like that.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info