Fps bug

Hello,
I was playing with friend and we were able to kill 4 beyond bosses at once, even that next boss that apeared and he was tought and using all theyr skills... later we were just completing low Zana mission and for some reason I had 0,5 second lag in middle of normal group monsters (sort 3rd act bug/animal) there is 0 chance I could die to this even my Reckogning and Riposte kills Magic monsters ez and this was some common normal monsters. I was playing too long time with this character and survived too much harder situations so I cannot accept this death. I am playing long time with no problem exping new character but I will not make myself idiot for some not working lag/fps drop/freez or something like mechanic that stops flasks, life steal even with Endless Hunger that I got and with high HP + block.
Could you please fix my character back where it belongs and delete this bull**it death from it? I would really appreciate you and I should continue playing Path of Exile.

I posted bug report number 1 006 182 241. Thank you.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 5:15:06 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They will not restore you character.

"
We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions. Due to bugs, items may be lost or characters may die due to reasons outside of your control. Please do report these incidents in the Bug Reports forum, but do not contact support asking for restoration. We are working hard to fix the underlying problems so that such losses do not occur in the future.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
So play it by your own... I wont support broken game without any chance of fixing game made problems... I will not play another 44 hours for no reason... Thank you for your response and sorry for cutting you from your hard work. (Not an irony)
May I am mad but I still do not deserve losing for no reason... I accepted a lot deaths ^^ you got to understand me too.
Oh, I completely understand. It's also why I don't play hardcore anything online. One hiccup and hours of work down the drain..that and I do a pretty good job of getting myself killed as it is, I don't need any help ;)
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info