Gloom wings clipping on Gloom armour pack?!

Hey GGG, hope you're all having a great day!
I am making this post in the hope this visual art bug gets fixed. I have no problem with the pricing since its totally our decision to pay for said MTX's or not while the complete game is free. My issue is this whole Gloom set is 2016 recent so the technology has evolved and many bugs have been cleared out of the way but this particular bug found on the two pictures linked down below will show you that both the Duelist and Ranger have clipping issues while only wearing the Gloom armour pack and Gloom wings, more precisely, the little triangles coming from the back attachment go through the cloak of the Gloom body piece instead of correctly being spaced apart so they can all be visible.

I never thought that clipping would occur since its all made to go well together and it comes at a premium price too so you can understand the quality I was expecting from this magnificent piece of art you guys crafted for us to enjoy.

Related pictures: http://imgur.com/a/6O8oc
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2017, 3:45:46 PM
I could understand armor and wing combo's of different sets having some problems with clipping but I agree that a matching set like this should not have these kind of clipping issues. I hope GGG fixes these kind of things, I have posted something similar a few weeks back but I have no idea if they actually do something with it. Let's hope they do :).
Last edited by Morgoul on Mar 30, 2017, 2:37:48 PM
Hey thank you for the reply, I feel like my post is dying. No feedback from the customer support so far.
I believe either they never saw my post or they are extremely busy with more important business.

One thing though, if I do not get any feedback on this matter. It will change the way I behave towards MTX in general. I will now advice to take your time before buying armour sets and wings etc that are meant to go together until another player shows it in-game on the very character you wanna test it.

Its worth top dollars so I cannot risk to be disappointed by that kind of quality control at that point.

If GGG does test the MTX before releasing it, tell me why clipping still happens? It should be reworked and then released. Its bad for the image of GGG. And obviously, I know for a fact that they are fully aware of what they create. What bothers me is the fact that I am kept in ignorance of the reasons behind why clipping makes it to release and why I do not get any reasons from support.

That being said. I still LOVE Path of Exile and recommend it to every gamer I encounter. The game is amazingly fast paced and I know we cannot ask for everything at the same time.

Lots of love. (not sarcastic)
Last edited by CrimeWreck on Apr 1, 2017, 12:02:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info