Cartographer Seal remove from atlas, but the map still drop.

Good morning, I used the seal on some maps (like necropolis, becon,excavation, estuary) but they still drop even without having any connection with the current map (shaped ashen woods, strand, promenate, colonnade), someone got the same issue?

Any tips to resolve that?

ty guys!
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 1:52:22 AM
Hi. I have the same issue and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong... I wanted to setup my atlas for Strand farming.

As you can see I have most maps tier 1-9 completed. No tier 10 except shaped mesa, and no tier 11 except shaped strand.

For example: I was doing Coves map (marked yellow) and I dropped Torture Chamber (marked red). How is that possible? What should i do to correctly setup my atlas for Strand farming?

Thanks!
You may have not completed some corrupted t11 maps (toture chamber, underground sea, precinct, excavation) but you did run them and killed the map boss. Therefore they unlocked and can drop now (though you won't get the bonus from them).

Edit:
I guess the same happened to the op. Or maybe they dropped in zana maps/missions? Maps opened by zana don't follow your atlas completion rules.
Last edited by Bada_Bing on Mar 29, 2017, 1:58:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info