Blood Magic Keystone

Does anyone take this Keystone anymore?

Didn't Chris said it's the best it's ever been?

What happened?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 3:57:29 PM
What happened? Resource management isn't a problem anymore, that's what happened.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"Does anyone take this Keystone anymore?"
Necro Aurabot, and probably anyone using the recently introduced Gruthkul's Pelt. I believe it's also still popular for Explosive Arrow?
What happened?

Resource management isn't really a thing anymore.

Low Life/CI ES became top tier (So you only need BM Support at best)

Really, it's like why bother taking the keystone and making ALL your stuff have Blood Magic, when you could instead just use the support to have some of your stuff use Blood Magic and some use Mana.

That way your mana remains useful.
I use it sometimes, not for BM but for the increased life behind it.

it is a shame that resource management has been made a non-factor in so many cases
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Mar 24, 2017, 1:53:44 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
I use it sometimes, not for BM but for the increased life behind it.

Yup, feels good getting over 1k Life just going into BM and the life nodes behind it. I only have one build that is using BM since it does not need auras.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Simple Flametotem Chieftain build I copied this season uses it, I love it! I also have the socketed ring unique that allows me to have a no-cost Anger aura up too so that helps.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Simple Flametotem Chieftain build I copied this season uses it, I love it! I also have the socketed ring unique that allows me to have a no-cost Anger aura up too so that helps.

I went with Clear Mind jewel over Anger since it was not worth dropping a rare ring for that ring just to get 25% out of Anger. Maybe if Flame Totem's Damage Effectiveness was at least 50%, then yea. Clear Mind pretty much brought me a bit more past 1/2 to what a level 19 Anger was giving me.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info