Fractional price on poe trade

So i found some items with prices like 1.2 chaos orbs, what does it mean? And how i can buy it? Because it's not like 4 alchemy orbs as i guess, if 1 chaos = 3 alchemy
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 4:21:58 PM
It means, that someone is an idiot:) .. you can try to offer him something, one chaos, or some low currency, or just whisper him, let him invite you and put one chaos and some trash in the trade tab

The only case where decimals are being used is pricing in Exalted orbs. You msg the guy with your offer. note that unless the item is listed with "fixed price", seller might be willing to discuss the price (usually on the more expensive items)

the other legit example for fractional prices are items that are being sold in bulk, like splinters or currency trades
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Mar 23, 2017, 3:07:14 PM
Actually a lot of this is because the way the poe.trade indexing works.

For example if you want to sell something for 2 chaos, you could list it for 1.95c. Techincally you are charging 1.95c, but the end user sees "2c".

When they copy pasta the message from poe.trade, they will then see the fractional price and that's really the only time.

If people are searching for a unique or map or a "general" drop and just want the cheapest ones, there is a good chance they will see yours first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info