Fast Builds That Do Damage as They Move?

Last league, I enjoyed playing a lot of builds that did damage around Shield Charge or Movement Skills:

- Vaal Spark/Fireball Inquisitor
- Facebreaker Shield Charge Slayer
- Ngamahu's Flame Pathfinder
- CoC Cospri Discharge Assassin
- CoC Burning Vortex Trickster

--

I have a BV Pathfinder currently but keeping up BV stacks is not very smooth, I don't really want to play Vaal Spark/Fireball.

I was thinking about doing the Shield Charge Slayer again - maybe trying Bronn's Lithe on it.

Are there were any builds I should take a look at that have a similar playstyle?

Thanks!
livejamie
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 10:16:50 AM
Righteous Fire, of course! Got a big stonkin' radius buff this league, and Delirium-crafted gloves make a pseudo-5L with good Supports (or Horror-crafted Helmet). Yalani has been perfecting their ES RF setup for leagues upon leagues, and I believe Pohx was or is running ES RF too.
I always enjoy the heck out of both flicker and cyclone...
Terminus est actually seems viable these days, it might be worth trying out!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Both good suggestions thank you.
livejamie
"
FCK42 wrote:
I always enjoy the heck out of both flicker and cyclone...
Terminus est actually seems viable these days, it might be worth trying out!

Flicker, god yes. I have a lvl 85 assasin flicker with 17k dmg per attack and 10,46 attacks per second. On a 5link with fortify as one of the gems. (this is with atziri's promise and full charges). This is however disregarding poison and the 20% extra chaos from bleeding. It is purely tooltip.

Now to the more annoying part. You have zero control. And i mean zero. Stop holding down the flicker button and you die. Try to do bosses and you die. (I had to switch to wildtrike for uberlab since i couldnt really decide what to attack and which mechanics to do). The second annoying thing is that you start flickering for 5 seconds and you end up on the opposite side of the map forcing you to leapslam back to pick up loot. This is especially annoying if you havent bothered to clear around breaches before activating them. But dear god its fast and the dps is actually acceptable.
"
livejamie wrote:
Last league, I enjoyed playing a lot of builds that did damage around Shield Charge or Movement Skills:

- Vaal Spark/Fireball Inquisitor
- Facebreaker Shield Charge Slayer
- Ngamahu's Flame Pathfinder
- CoC Cospri Discharge Assassin
- CoC Burning Vortex Trickster

--

I have a BV Pathfinder currently but keeping up BV stacks is not very smooth, I don't really want to play Vaal Spark/Fireball.

I was thinking about doing the Shield Charge Slayer again - maybe trying Bronn's Lithe on it.

Are there were any builds I should take a look at that have a similar playstyle?

Thanks!

essence drain sort of. fire and forget chain reaction.
any cyclone build.
leap slammer. with prolif if possible.
srs/summoner. you keep moving and looting minions do the rest.

ED seems slow, Leap Slam is interesting - maybe like a Retch Slayer?
livejamie
abberath
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info