[2.6] Help with Voltaxic Rift Scion Spark build.

Gonna keep this short because this is my first post, but I recently saw the Voltaxic Rift Spark build from 2.2 and because I am still fairly new to the game, I thought it seemed fun due to the insane clear speed. To my dismay I learned that Voltaxic Rift was nerfed and the build, at least to my experience, is no longer viable for late game farming. I got to level 71 and want to know what other build or adjustments I should take to make this character/build viable for late game. Below is my build any suggestions or ideas is appreciated (I'm using wands because I dont have the 6L setup on the Voltaxic Rift).
Spoiler

Last edited by PuppetxMast3r on Mar 22, 2017, 9:34:14 AM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 1:51:14 AM
I have replaced voltaix rift with pledge of hands. Seems to work quite well for now.
Voltaxic rift got nerfed yes but it should still be really strong, 60% conversion is still alot of poison damage and with wither totem (wither was added after voltaxic nerf) you might actually do more dmg with it now vs bosses then before.

Other bonuses of using voltaxic is that you won't hurt as much from reflect, you can use temp chains to improve your damage and survivability and combined with wither totem bosses will move really slow.
Monsters/bosses have alot less chaos res compared to ele res.
Last edited by rickah on Mar 23, 2017, 1:58:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info