Animate Weapon Feedback

Animate Weapon has a lot of potential and can be a fun build in the Game. However its very cumbersome. i would like to suggest the following:

1. Make Animated Weapons able to zone with you.
Leveling and playing the campaign is terrible without this. End game with MAPS probably isnt as big of a deal, but it would be nice to play the campaign without gimping yourself everytime you zone.

2. Do something about the targeting needed for AW, possibly make in an AOE that summons up all unidentified weapons in that area.
precisely clicking on the items is clunky and a pain, especially when you need to animate over and over constantly.

Last bumped on Mar 25, 2017, 3:21:11 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
1; I don't think animate weapon will get such quality of life treatment in the near future. Just level up with SRS as long as that won't happen.
2; Get a good enough loot filter when you play animate weapon. Look up Ghazzy's Cast when Channeling AW video.
i've always wanted AW to be more of a limited area from caster auto absorb. More of like corpse explosion / zombie / desecrate. Then let it do it even if item is filtered. Or at least make it so it's easier to toggle with.

Yes there are ways to "force it to work" half decent but it takes away from the build / fun of mixing them in here and there. For example I wouldn't mind occasionally tossing a few up to provide a bit of cover without expecting much damage from them. But it's not worth all the setup to do.
I agree that the range on what you are animating should be more like animate zombie, where it targets the nearest usable weapon. (I also wish it would work on unid blue items) and it would be EPIC if it zoned through with you... but no other temporary buffs do, so I assume that would be kinda hard to do with the current state of things.

CWC is a bandaid solution that works well, but I feel it shouldn't be needed to make it run mostly smooth
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info