Why arent Dominating Blow enchants like other minion enchants?(even melee)

If we look at other Duration summoning skills enchants we got :

"

Srs:

- Srs damage (25% & 40%)
- Srs duration
- Chance to spawn an additionnal Srs

&

"
Animate Weapon:

- AW damage(25% & 40%)
- AW duration
- Chance to spawn an additional AW

&

"
Summon skeleton:

- Summon skeleton damage(25% & 40%)
- Chance to spawn 1 additional skeleton
- Chance to spawn 2 additional skeleton

and then we got Dominating blow

- Dom blow player damage (24% & 34%)
- Dom blow Minion duration
- Dom Blow minion damage (20% & 30%)

1) Where are the Additional monster mods? or even Dominated monster has a chance to become 1 rarity higher

2)All other minion skills get 40% increased damage (minion) while dom blow gets 30% + having a 35% less damage on the gem

3) why are the damage mods 2 separate enchants? it only makes the skill weaker by watering down its power sources. Being a single mod would be way better, still shit but better.

4) The Enchant that buffs Player Dom blow damage is 24-36%, even the melee part of Dom Blow gets weaker enchants than other melee skill

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_helmet_enchantment_mods
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 21, 2017, 6:31:14 PM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2017, 10:45:17 PM
this adds to all the other aspect of Dom blow that make it a bad skill
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I wish that some day GGG will finally hear you.
Your idea with the prime monster was very good. It would make Dominating Blow worth using and at the same time avoid minion spam.
Let's hope that 3.0 brings a much needed change.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
I wish that some day GGG will finally hear you.
Your idea with the prime monster was very good. It would make Dominating Blow worth using and at the same time avoid minion spam.
Let's hope that 3.0 brings a much needed change.
they did, i would just need to be a Xbox one user for them to make it
i keep forgetting to use this skill.

Then occasionally i remember why i dont use the skill.

Then i use it anyway because its so much fun. Just don't dominate random magic packs and your golden.
"
Asmosis wrote:
i keep forgetting to use this skill.

Then occasionally i remember why i dont use the skill.

Then i use it anyway because its so much fun. Just don't dominate random magic packs and your golden.
I never get why people always claim that the skill's biggest problem is Bloodlines, i personally run doMBLow not giving a fuck about them, rushing through monsters and i have no issues with them

the problem of this skill is the compatibility with the content , the constant nerfs/lack of buff and also like this thread demonstrate, the obvious despisal of the skill by the devs
it's a shame but what is the issue with dominating blow and magic packs?
"
kompaniet wrote:
it's a shame but what is the issue with dominating blow and magic packs?
some bugs with the "death" of those monsters

like Obelisk staying until the dominated minon is despawn
or the corrupted blood applying to you when minion despawn
that's pretty cool though if the obelisks are on your side and attack other monsters.
isn't the corrupted blood bug fixed? i remember that issue with totems as well but it was a long time ago.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 2, 2017, 10:59:17 AM
CB is definitely not fixed
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Apr 11, 2017, 2:37:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info